Love Is Blind Netflix

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You need to run into girls like Jackie to learn who you need to avoid in the future
No point trying to marry some girl in her 20s still talking about my man is weak or beta and start spiraling when you corner her on that
Bruh, if a broad said that to me I’d be in the car before she finished the sentence. Nikkaz with options and self worth would be gone! Run Marshall! Not every broad deserves to be treated the same way. Save that shyt for the ones that warrant that kind of treatment and who will appreciate it.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I’ve dated chicks like Jackie when I was younger. They look good but you gotta let them hoes go and get someone more mature. These chicks only respect drama and don’t know what to do with a good, genuine guy.

When he said “I’m the first guy to try to date you seriously” (or something like that) I felt that :wow:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
My wife watch this. I only watch after they choose and leave the pods to meet. I don’t care for all that sappy, scripted crap while they can’t see each other. Done it that way the last two seasons and it works for me.

This is the way.

Even when they get back I fast forward through all the cac couples and filler. I usually only watch when they meet the families or get into some drama. My wife be mad but I’m like you know this shyt is stupid, let’s just watch the good parts.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Bliss a goofy. Got cheated out a free trip to Mexico and made to the the rebound/seconds of another goofy who couldn't tell the difference of a simple gesture of someone forgetting his bday and somebody baking him a cake as a indicator of who to choose.

For real, she gotta be doing this for clout. Why would she want to be with Zack? If anything she got away Scott free by not matching. It’s way easier to say “nah I’m good” :hubie: at this point than when then doors open in the pods.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I normally ain't a spoiler person but got pointed to some spoilers for the season that was posted online a year ago and everything is on point that they've posted. There is some interesting shyt regarding one of the couples. Don't read if you don't want spoiled for the season.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
As soon as Jackie opened her mouth you could tell she was a bird. Brehs never learn
I normally ain't a spoiler person but got pointed to some spoilers for the season that was posted online a year ago and everything is on point that they've posted. There is some interesting shyt regarding one of the couples. Don't read if you don't want spoiled for the season.

Now it all makes sense:huhldup:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
For real, she gotta be doing this for clout. Why would she want to be with Zack? If anything she got away Scott free by not matching. It’s way easier to say “nah I’m good” :hubie: at this point than when then doors open in the pods.
Zach out here big balling and he’s owned that he f**ked up and he explained how she’s not a second option because he has no feelings for homegirl.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I’ve dated chicks like Jackie when I was younger. They look good but you gotta let them hoes go and get someone more mature. These chicks only respect drama and don’t know what to do with a good, genuine guy.

When he said “I’m the first guy to try to date you seriously” (or something like that) I felt that :wow:
You’re not lying. I was watching it with my wife and all that ish felt familiar.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bliss gonna beat it over his head about him choosing Irina and on one hand its perfectly understandable that she was hurt. On the other hand you accepted his proposal so dont hold it against him
It’s probably more about “wtf did you see in Irina to pick her over me?” I don’t blame her.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
It’s probably more about “wtf did you see in Irina to pick her over me?” I don’t blame her.
Yup. If you've dated around a lot and are a good person you have to realize that some people just are more attracted to toxic people or self-sabotage. Same with Marshall and Jackie. Once you get burned a few times you get to the point of knowing to stay away from someone that shows those signs. She probably looks at him picking Irina and his self-defeating attitude and wonders if he will pull some shyt to fukk their relationship up over time.