Love Is Blind Netflix

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Like damn, can the breh get a text or quick call, let alone a brief discussion in person? Then got the nerve to say "I'll see you around". Finally Marshall grew somewhat of a pair, "nah. you wont"
54-E98-A07-6-BE1-42-CF-8-CF9-8-BDA3-E0-C2-C0-D.png

Live Reunion gon be unedited fukkery

Marshall: 'I want the ring back' :ufdup:

Jackie: 'Fukk outta here' :usure:

Marshall: 'Well, when you look at that ring you'll remember me'
h4xiUji.png

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I normally ain't a spoiler person but got pointed to some spoilers for the season that was posted online a year ago and everything is on point that they've posted. There is some interesting shyt regarding one of the couples. Don't read if you don't want spoiled for the season.

:scusthov:

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Thinking back on it
Yeah Jackie and Josh make sense
She saw him for the first time physically at that party where he was acting like a fool and making everyone uncomfortable but that is the type of aggressive man she is attracted to. Seems like she thought Marshall was gay or down low based on his personality

If the stuff about the herpes is true I wouldn't have even pretended to want to marry her if she's gonna lie about that. Of course the man is not gonna want to smash you crazy ass lady that don't make you gay to want to not have a STD

Marshall was putting in work trying to "fix" Jackie but nah you need to realize these women will only change on their own. She needs help and probably some therapy

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
What makes this so funnier is he's not moving like a typical PAWG chasing type dude. He's like a nikka from the hood seeing all this shyt for the first time and being mesmerized :russ:
He got that "oh so this how yall living?! Dont mind if I do" Facial expression.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Bliss father having none of this fukkery :dead:

And what needs to be said about Jackie has already been said. She’s gonna look extra funny in the light during that reunion, pure fukkery. I don’t know how brehs can’t just look at Jackie and know shes of the feathered variety. Even just hearing her voice would be a dead give away.