Love Is Blind Netflix

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
good looking and crazy...

some guys like the drama and want to try tame it just like some women like bad boys who they think they can control
Sometimes them being fine can override everything. As somebody that knocked up a fine ass crazy chick twice, I'm telling you that there are them times where you thinking in ya head why do I keep putting up this crazy bytch, then they'll smile at you or something or just be looking sexy as shyt and all them thoughts leave your mind. Glad I learned from that shyt lol.

Last edited:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I normally ain't a spoiler person but got pointed to some spoilers for the season that was posted online a year ago and everything is on point that they've posted. There is some interesting shyt regarding one of the couples. Don't read if you don't want spoiled for the season.

Damn that was some good tea. (No homo)

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Zach out here big balling and he’s owned that he f**ked up and he explained how she’s not a second option because he has no feelings for homegirl.

Still doesn’t make sense to me. If anything she could say, “sure let’s see how it goes but we don’t have to get married. Hit me up after the show.” Only reason to go with it is because you like being on tv. That’s what I mean when I say she was in a better position to say no than someone coming straight from the pods.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Kwame’s apartment is filthy, you knew you were gonna be on tv you couldn’t take the afternoon before to tidy up? :dahell:

Also, i don’t really see this major lifestyle change from Portland to Seattle. They both filled with the most bland white people you can dream up.
shyt kill me, from LIB to MAFS, all these mfs be knowing at some point cameras is coming back to the crib. Even if you don't have time before you leave, they have apps to have people go clean your shyt, or call a mf relative or sum'n :scust:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
You can tell she’s really mean spirited and wack by her friend group and she immediately gravitated toward the other nasty mean chick in the house. Thats not a coincidence
It's one thing when you have like one friend who's trash but when all your friends are shyt people it's prolly birds of a feather flocking together