Love Is Blind Netflix

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
O

Kwame BEEN a certified pawger. Look how he's cheesing seeing that room full of white women. His smile is just like Mekhi Phifer's in that #pawglife gif that gets posted here :mjlol:
I was looking for that gif to post with it but I couldn't find it :russ: It was the first thing I thought of :russ:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Knew it Jackie wasn't feeling Marshall being a "good guy", or "simp mode". She wants him to be the bad boy slap her and choke her in the bedroom but Marshall was like :whoa: "That's not who I am." if your woman wants to have wild sex and you do it or someone else will

Josh came in here and started the fukkery :mjlol: he tries to steal Jackie and wants her so badly. Leave your man for me :birdman: Jackie :lupe: :noah:

Bliss looking good :takedat:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"be more aggressive"

Huh?

Jackie want breh to pull his dikk out & smack her?? :hmm:

She needs some bipolar meds

Yeah, I said that I thought Jackie was bipolar :patrice:

She said they didn't have sex. Make your move Marshall. But honestly, she clearly not feeling him once she said what's her man type "Tall, tattoo on the body, bad-boy-ish, handsome "

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
I'm sure Kwame had a test to determine if the women were white just to be safe like that episode of Martin when they called the cops for the dead plumber.

100%. Kwame is a seasoned pawger he knows just what to ask or say to figure out if he's dealing with a white woman.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Jackie aint bipolar, she a Latina!:russ:A spoilt one too. They chew up and spit out soft lightskinned nikkas for fun.
She remind me so much of this bad Mexican little joint I was dealing with a few years back. The girl was gorgeous but always with the melancholy moods. We'd be kicking it and vibing and everything going great and then out of nowhere the super sad depressive mood would kick in and she'd just start talking about how she's been through a lot of shyt. I had to get far the fukk away from her.