Love Is Blind Netflix

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Chick annoying af. And she's an oreo. She said she was with a conservative Trump supporting military dude for 3 years. I don't see how any self respecting black person could stick around that for 3 years.

Yo when she finally saw her dude and he saw her they both were surprised each of them are black :mjlol:

Dude was like “your voice threw me off” :pachaha:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Yo when she finally saw her dude and he saw her they both were surprised each of them are black :mjlol:

Dude was like “your voice threw me off” :pachaha:
Son type a fukk boy too. nikka was OD judging her for being from the military. I'm like son u not even FROM this country so how u on ur high horse about some shyt u don't even understand? She was trying to explain that alotta young people who enlist don't understand the gravity of the situation and he was basically shytting on that. I'm like this nikka soft af and prolly never fought for anything in his life. Not even himself. And I don't even like the military and I felt a way about the way son was acting.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
A podcast I listen to said Marissa is probably too pretty for her own good because no man has probably ever checked her for the goofy dumb shyt that be coming out of her mouth :pachaha:

They also said there's a chance they don't make it because breh is one of those weird philosophical dudes that will come up with some nonsense galaxy brain babble reason not to marry her at the altar :mjlol: "The institution of marriage doesn't align with my vibrational aura" ass nikka

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
C/S. I think Marissa is the baddest but I would quickly get annoyed with her. Girls who talk like Valley girls from CA annoy me
Lmao that girl is clearly a slut imo. You could see it in how she was hyped up to see Nick D, it's one thing if she was like I wonder what Nick D looked like but she was extra with it.

I think Ashley W was the bad imo but she didn't get picked

AAAAQV--35JMpJeuwa9jXljOclBwKOybTTPfIUt2_2I5f37N_hlMnNkZY9vbDCjLX6-x7e1zhy8AP9g0-V7BzdEj7gsoGQcEOWQaCkTM-qoot9rpO7eii-BuVMRTVlvox-s58jWAeM87Nf4X59nY8lKTPTdv.jpg

The other Ashley is bad too.

Hannah is just annoying.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Lmao that girl is clearly a slut imo. You could see it in how she was hyped up to see Nick D, it's one thing if she was like I wonder what Nick D looked like but she was extra with it.

I think Ashley W was the bad imo but she didn't get picked

AAAAQV--35JMpJeuwa9jXljOclBwKOybTTPfIUt2_2I5f37N_hlMnNkZY9vbDCjLX6-x7e1zhy8AP9g0-V7BzdEj7gsoGQcEOWQaCkTM-qoot9rpO7eii-BuVMRTVlvox-s58jWAeM87Nf4X59nY8lKTPTdv.jpg

The other Ashley is bad too.

Hannah is just annoying.
Nah she def a military thot. I'm just saying after hearing her speak and how she thinks for a lil bit I cut her some slack. Dude was acting like a bytch and mad condescending. When it's people like her that are the reason son even here in the first place. Ngga was acting like she was a prostitute or some shyt.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Worst combination lmao...and dude that can't read the room and a passive aggressive bore:russ:
dude talked himself into the dog house, 2nd guessing now that the trip is over...concepts of a plan lol...then not being out there for fireworks, fam you could've paused that convo

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Stephen white side came all the way out in episode 8

talking about so many places a guy can put their dikk in, having a vagina lmao

Wow

i did not think Stephen would crash out so early. I thought he would have let this chick throw him in the mud so she wouldn’t get her shoes dirty. He was already lining up chicks after the season was over:whew:

High maintenance cute chicks getting left in the dust by Fred flintstones looking dudes that own kufi’s