IMG-0595.png
2x stupidity. He is white Clay

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Son that wasn't his main gripe. His main gripe was her blowing his friend up on national TV and embarrassing her first chance she got when he came to her in confidence(which he could've taken to the grave if he wasn't an honest dude). Literally broke son trust first chance she got. Then she refused to take accountability for anything and just bytched and complained about everything shorty need some serious mental help. She was completely delusional. Son TRIED to make that shyt work. She kept acting crazy. Even in their last discussion she was being delusional.

This x1000.
However, Jimmy fukked up because he didn't cut that shyt off immediately after said argument. The ain't shyt part came in when he kept trying to press forward -- which made her feel like all was well -- only to nope out down the road.

Had he thrown the deuces right then and there, he would have been well within his rights. He still is, but trying to make it work after the fact was playing with Chelsea's time, even IF he needed that time to realize that no matter how hard he tried, he'd never be able to convince Chelsea he loved her and thought the world of her.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
This x1000.
However, Jimmy fukked up because he didn't cut that shyt off immediately after said argument. The ain't shyt part came in when he kept trying to press forward -- which made her feel like all was well -- only to nope out down the road.

Had he thrown the deuces right then and there, he would have been well within his rights. He still is, but trying to make it work after the fact was playing with Chelsea's time, even IF he needed that time to realize that no matter how hard he tried, he'd never be able to convince Chelsea he loved her and thought the world of her.
I think there's also contractual agreements as well. But I felt like son handled that shyt better than alotta nikkas would have.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps

Hoes bout to be :angry: ”How could she stay with him after all that?!?” :angry:

But in not surprised. SK did the same thing with fine was Raven and she was cool with it until he got outed for cheating on her.

This for all the people who said he left her cause she's ugly. nikkas mean af online for no reason.

:snooze: wake me up when he marries her.

:youngsabo:

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Son that wasn't his main gripe. His main gripe was her blowing his friend up on national TV and embarrassing her first chance she got when he came to her in confidence(which he could've taken to the grave if he wasn't an honest dude). Literally broke son trust first chance she got. Then she refused to take accountability for anything and just bytched and complained about everything shorty need some serious mental help. She was completely delusional. Son TRIED to make that shyt work. She kept acting crazy. Even in their last discussion she was being delusional.

I hear that. But lemme ask, would you stand for a woman introducing you and chilling/hanging with/texting with a dude she smashed?

That would make me upset, no lie :manny: