Love Is Blind Netflix

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
AD on her private investigator tip with Sarah Ann :russ:

Multiple times she hit the :ufdup:
AD grew on me a lot. That whole convo was funny cause Sarah Ann but trying to spin it like "well if you saw the convos" and everytime AD hit her with "I already read it". She knows she was foul for what she's been doing and that's why she reacted the way she did with the crying and accusing her of being a bad friend for holding her accountable.

Reminds me of a friend of mine in real life. She was cheating on her husband with a married man. Now in the divorce is talking about trying to take her husband's house. I told her she was moving foul and she accused me of turning my back on her and being a bad friend. So I did just that and cut her off.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Every 5 minutes clay has to mention cheating :mjlol:

Setting it up nicely. Whole time wit AD's mom, he kept mentioning how his schedule is and how she doesn't like it. Mf finna set the "she drove me to this" and "can't say I didn't warn you....this is what I was scared of " play up real nice :russ:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Oh so Trevor looks like a "beefcake" you y so long in the face camel but God forbid cuz mention AD's body or Jess physical attributes. Telling a MF he yo type :martin:

Edit: don't know who disgusts me more between Chelsea, Irina from last season or ZanaxB

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Screenshot-20240228-130709.png

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Haven't caught up yet. But I understand Jeramey
:mjlol:

Laura is the kind of woman that uses 'humor' to cut your nuts off. Then you and her are sending barbs to each other under the guise of having fun.

When she brought up the DMs Sarah Ann sent him in front of her parents to belittle him.

Guy checked out then and there.

And Sarah Ann probably looked a lot more welcoming and easy