Love Is Blind Netflix

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Nah, it was a joke between the girls that Laura wanted her man to do to AD. He brought it up b/c he didn't know what it was. AD tells him and he got upset b/c why would Laura ask him to do some shyt like that to AD.
Facts. She didn't even tell him what it meant so he was confused as fukk. Laura is a piece of shyt and her trying to embarrass son infront of her family Basically made him completely check out and go to Sara and I believe he still with her too.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Brett Marshall and Kwame were all better than this. All had their own thing going on and didn't care about whatever Bossip and the Shade Room were saying.

Brett was a weirdo imo. No tall straight man with a hairline and good job at Nike is going on a show like this to wife up Tiffany. She’s one biscuit away from being fat.

Kwame was a goofy c00n who clearly wanted fame because he was on Married At First Sight :dead: I don’t trust a nikka who goes on multiple shows like this.

Marshall was cool he just acted lightskinned at times. He also got paired with one of the most crazy bytches on this show.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Brett was a weirdo imo. No tall straight man with a hairline and good job at Nike is going on a show like this to wife up Tiffany. She’s one biscuit away from being fat.

Kwame was a goofy c00n who clearly wanted fame because he was on Married At First Sight :dead: I don’t trust a nikka who goes on multiple shows like this.

Marshall was cool he just acted lightskinned at times. He also got paired with one of the most crazy bytches on this show.
Brett probably doesn’t have a social circle because he didn’t go to college like any of his Nike colleagues.

Kwame was on Married at First sight but the shows are run by the same company so they just go back to who they’ve already scouted. I didn’t get c00n vibes after the fact.

Marshall had a toxic broad so I understand.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
[
Only thing with Brett was when they had that flag football game, buddy was like “I don’t really play sports” had me like :why: cmon breh…you got that height but no skills lol

Bruh might be :wrist: too (j/k)

Brett was just weird overall. My homie works at Nike and said dude didnt kick it with the black folks. But that may be due to not having a degree like previously mentioned.

Plus Brett’s brother was weird af too. Iono man… something bout that brother never sat right with me :jbhmm:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
[

Brett was just weird overall. My homie works at Nike and said dude didnt kick it with the black folks. But that may be due to not having a degree like previously mentioned.

Plus Brett’s brother was weird af too. Iono man… something bout that brother never sat right with me :jbhmm:

Isn’t Nike in Portland? Might just be a ‘raised around whites issue’

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
[

Don't do dat. Let's save it for the niccas who earned it. We all know a cpl tall mfs who was into Dragonball more than they was dragging 🏀 ⏸️⏸️⏸️ :martin:

Black love :ahh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

kwame won
he married into big ol money