Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
@Trav Tiff lost weight? :ehh:

That's a W for Brett

did she? I feel like she always looked like that, and she always had a nice shape to me. :yeshrug:

Nah u can see it in her face

Even if it was just a light 10-15 she lost sum'n

rawImage.jpg

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
[

Bruh might be :wrist: too (j/k)

Brett was just weird overall. My homie works at Nike and said dude didnt kick it with the black folks. But that may be due to not having a degree like previously mentioned.

Plus Brett’s brother was weird af too. Iono man… something bout that brother never sat right with me :jbhmm:

It’s that serious? People with degrees don’t hang with folk without degrees? That make no sense. Everyone trying their hardest to make people closeted or weird.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Funny as hell watching the dynamics at play with the Jimmy/Jess convo. His whole body language gave off him trying to keep his distance and not look her directly in the eyes cause it'll give away just how attractive he finds her and he knows Chelsea is peeping every movement. Then they hit the beach and she's trying to get him to gas up her ego and admit how attractive he finds her while trying not to be too overt about it since she's friends with Chelsea. And the whole time he's trying to dip his toe in the water to see if she'd be open to getting together while not being obvious about it since she's Chelsea's friend and doesn't want to get his spot blown.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Chelsea is fukking nuts lol. He goes out for one hour in three months and she takes that to label him a partier. She is a stage 5 clinger.
She's bat crazy :damn:

She made up that her friend saw him at the bar he clocked on to what she was doing when she mentioned Jess :mjlol:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This nikka KEEP talking about cheating, clearly he not ready to be married. He see the month going faster and faster and feels like his bachelor life is coming to an end.

I think AD is gonna say no. She's absorbing all this doubt he's spewing and making mental notes.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Ok Chelsea is nuts. An hour and a half after 3 months.

I could see if he pulled a Jeramey

Wild thing is I think Jimmy is actually all in on this relationship until this conversation.
Yeah it seemed like the family meeting had him fully bought in and then she pulls that argument. He's nuts if he says yes.