Love Is Blind Netflix

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Sounds like it was just some in-joke between him and his girl that he prolly shouldn't have brought up but the liquor just had him on some goofy shyt
Thought I was the crazy one. I'm on reddit and reading everything from how it's racist to Laura encouraging sexual assault. It seemed to me like a simple off-handed joke between partners that his dumbass repeated for some reason. I'm also starting to realize just how many weird ass friendless people are online that have never really had friends to joke around with they are so they take every interaction as inappropriate.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Thought I was the crazy one. I'm on reddit and reading everything from how it's racist to Laura encouraging sexual assault. It seemed to me like a simple off-handed joke between partners that his dumbass repeated for some reason. I'm also starting to realize just how many weird ass friendless people are online that have never really had friends to joke around with they are so they take every interaction as inappropriate.
The Love Is Blind subreddit Is so weird cuz it's mostly sheltered girls who are actually watching this genuinely. It's so funny when a guy will post in there to illustrate the male perspective and it's always ":wtf:Wait yall watching this for  real for real????"

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Also it reminds me of a story DragonFlyJonez from Twitter talked about on his podcast where his girl has a running joke about him being attracted to her mother, so one time he called her when she was at her mom's house and didn't realize he was on speaker phone and said, "Your mom got on that thing I like? :lolbron:" and moms was like ":dahell: ?????" while his girl was wheezing :mjlol:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Also it reminds me of a story DragonFlyJonez from Twitter talked about on his podcast where his girl has a running joke about him being attracted to her mother, so one time he called her when she was at her mom's house and didn't realize he was on speaker phone and said, "Your mom got on that thing I like? :lolbron:" and moms was like ":dahell: ?????" while his girl was wheezing :mjlol:
LMAO!!!! That's what I'm saying. I know I personally can't be with a woman where we can't have private inappropriate jokes cause that's my sense of humor. I saw so many comments saying shyt like "who jokes like that with their partner".

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Real nikkas don’t go on shows like this breh.

SK_Alagbada_Love-Is-Blind-Season-3.jpg

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
Sounds like it was just some in-joke between him and his girl that he prolly shouldn't have brought up but the liquor just had him on some goofy shyt
Nah, it was a joke between the girls that Laura wanted her man to do to AD. He brought it up b/c he didn't know what it was. AD tells him and he got upset b/c why would Laura ask him to do some shyt like that to AD.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That african dude was cheating on her like crazy too lol

She needed to be with a foundational black American family
full

shyt is crazy to me...son a regular looking dude got this fine broad eating out of his hands and STILL cheating on her like crazy. She probably giving the next man HELL cuz of this dude.