Love Is Blind Netflix

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
I'm only a few episodes in but yea, the evil Megan fox played both them dudes. She pretty much guaranteed she was going to get picked with the celebrity look a like comparison. Shorty who duded passed on is fine as a muhfukka too! She showed up to that last pod session looking good as hell. He gone be sick when they do the pod meet n greet later on.

x-factor7

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Jessica might be the best looking chick on the history of the show besides Raven

That Jimmy meme has me :dead: there's no way that relationship lasts, Chelsea is insecure as fukk

Jeremy and Laura look like they hate each other too, you could tell when he was messing around in the pool. Not sure how they connected in the first place.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
That cac Buster from Arthur (Jimmy) got CATFISHED :picard:

But let’s be honest he wouldn’t be able to handle a woman like Jessica anyway:yeshrug:. She’s an “I’m the prize” BIRD who is attractive, he’s too SOFT/not DOMINANT. She would run the relationship/all over him which he would allow because of her looks. He and Chelsea are the better fit:manny:

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
That school principal cat I don't like saying black men are gay, but he hasn't got a single bit of sexual energy with that pawg.

Idk if dude is gay but there's definitely something off about him. Seems like he's putting on some type of façade.