Love Is Blind Netflix

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Some of y’all are really in here trying to say AD is attractive with THAT face?:scust:
Her face ain't all that and it's mostly cause of her hair. But shorty body is literally insane. shyt makes ALL the way up for it. And if u look at her IG. She looks WAY better with her hair done right.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Check her IG, she looks WAY better. I dunno what time she was on during the show but it did her no favors

TBH IG is controlled reality for women. I hope men don’t believe the pictures we see on there have not been messed with?

:mjlol:

These chicks spend a lot of time tweaking a picture before they post. On her IG she’s filtered and faceapped her face almost too much. Looks like a different woman in almost every photo.

The reality is her body is absolutely crazy but that face is mid.

You want to see what a woman really looks like see her without makeup

a49auKQj_t.jpg

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
TBH IG is controlled reality for women. I hope men don’t believe the pictures we see on there have not been messed with?

:mjlol:

These chicks spend a lot of time tweaking a picture before they post. On her IG she’s filtered and faceapped her face almost too much. Looks like a different woman in almost every photo.

The reality is her body is absolutely crazy but that face is mid.

You want to see what a woman really looks like see her without makeup

a49auKQj_t.jpg

Got broads with the fake lashes, a pound of makeup and barely a 6.... AD has a great body but the face with that Derek Coleman forehead is tough.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Her face ain't all that and it's mostly cause of her hair. But shorty body is literally insane. shyt makes ALL the way up for it. And if u look at her IG. She looks WAY better with her hair done right.

She’s ugly breh.

She’s ONLY good for SMASHING.

SNEAKY LINK STATUS.
Body like that face only has to be average.

Backshots all day and night :wow:

And outside of backshots? :scust: