Love Is Blind Netflix

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Jimmy fukked up but the other girl, while bad, was a single mom with tons of baggage and a overbearing attitude

Yeah, Jessica is a handful. Just a glance at her IG will tell you the kinda time she's on.

the fact she also has her child up on her IG alongside her thirst trap content is all I need to know.

I guess for Jimmy if he did choose her he'd probably at least get to fukk a few times. Which for him would be a win.

But she would walk all over that man. He couldn't even put her in her place when she was getting at his neck before they had their final chat on the show.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All the black men in the show are zesty :unimpressed:

Netflix ain’t shyt :mjlol:

Bruh, I had to stop the show for a minute because I was laughing too hard at Clay and AD chilling in the pool with different colors of the same fake pearl necklace on. :mjlol:

Yeah, Jessica is a handful. Just a glance at her IG will tell you the kinda time she's on.

the fact she also has her child up on her IG alongside her thirst trap content is all I need to know.

I guess for Jimmy if he did choose her he'd probably at least get to fukk a few times. Which for him would be a win.

But she would walk all over that man. He couldn't even put her in her place when she was getting at his neck before they had their final chat on the show.

Yeah, homie put himself in an unwinnable situation. On one hand, he was been sold a bill of goods with ol' girl he picked. She's not even remotely as attractive as she sold herself to be, and is VERY aware of it. On top of that, he's not equipped to deal with a woman with those types of self esteem issues.

But on the other, he was definitely going to take a L messing with Jessica. She's a classic case of a woman who's single because she's a shytty person, but might not ever figure that shyt out. Him not having the backbone to push back even the slightest bit when she was getting her bytchy, petty shyt off says everything you need to know.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Bruh, I had to stop the show for a minute because I was laughing too hard at Clay and AD chilling in the pool with different colors of the same fake pearl necklace on. :mjlol:

Yeah, homie put himself in an unwinnable situation. On one hand, he was been sold a bill of goods with ol' girl he picked. She's not even remotely as attractive as she sold herself to be, and is VERY aware of it. On top of that, he's not equipped to deal with a woman with those types of self esteem issues.

But on the other, he was definitely going to take a L messing with Jessica. She's a classic case of a woman who's single because she's a shytty person, but might not ever figure that shyt out. Him not having the backbone to push back even the slightest bit when she was getting her bytchy, petty shyt off says everything you need to know.

Alot of men are scared to stand ground with a beautiful woman .

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
This is the way.

Actually it’s the second best outcome. The best outcome for being on the show is getting some decent screen time with a good edit (ala Trevor) and NOT making it out of the pods. Then you can go back to your normal life with your DMs flooded with prospects. And you get to avoid all that dumb marriage and family shyt for tv.

I'd fake it till the end and then say no on the wedding day :banderas:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I'd fake it till the end and then say no on the wedding day :banderas:

That’s still too much work. You gotta meet their family. You gotta drag your family into this sham. My mom would never let me live it down if I put her thru some fake shyt like this.

Although you could always pull a Raven and be like “my family ain’t down for this” :jbhmm:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
That’s what’s blowing me. Her face is HIT

I’m a face person so I could never wife. When that door opened I’d be like :mjcry:

That's the thing some guys would not care. But I need to look at the woman I'm with and love seeing her face. With and without makeup.

If she was hit, every morning it would be

:sadcam:

Not even the backshots would make up for it.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Goddamn you never know what's gonna trigger shyt after some bad shyt happens to you :mjlol:

My father's Guyanese and passed a few weeks ago. During his funeral me and my God brother joked about how all Guyanese nikkas start in New York and move to either Charlotte or Atlanta (we moved to Atlanta, he moved to Charlotte). And so of course Clay has a Guyanese dad that's moving from Charlotte to Atlanta :mjlol: