Love Is Blind Netflix

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
His brain short circuited for a moment there. Hard to keep a level head when you’ve been drinking. But that outfit was :whoo:

Then she had the nerve to do dat lil jiggle wit it too :banderas: .

Like cool, y'all wanna antagonize and put me on the spot, I'ma really have all y'all men hypnotized :pachaha:

Stupid ass Chelsea talmbout "shaped like a bookshelf" fukk u even talkin' about u donkey :dead:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
jimmy just doest find his girl attractive and he's trying to force it. sucks, i kinda feel for them both. based on the upcoming previews everything single mom said about how he would regret his decision is true.
:pachaha:
Why are you feeling bad for that retarded cac? Man’s got okey doked into thinking he was getting Megan Fox, he should’ve known once she had to mention how she looked it was cap and ran the other way Lmaoo..

When in reality teen mom looked like Megan Fox and she ain’t mention her looks not once..

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I'm cynical. I lowkey wanted to see AD and Matthew meet after proposal in the pods, and then see the drama in DR with Clay popping up. We'd have seen some grade a TV :pachaha:

When she threw it out there "do you have a problem with ethnic women" you know damn well he thought she was asian :pachaha:

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
That guy Jimmy thinking Megan Fox was about walk out only to see this

ij9cakvp71jc1.png

You can't make this stuff up, you know if there were no cameras he'd be giving her the Smokey treatment

BmjR.gif

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That guy Jimmy thinking Megan Fox was about walk out only to see this

ij9cakvp71jc1.png

You can't make this stuff up, you know if there were no cameras he'd be giving her the Smokey treatment

BmjR.gif

Told my wife that’s exactly why I would never go on a show like this. Call me shallow but I’m not tryna fall for a broad like that.

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
Told my wife that’s exactly why I would never go on a show like this. Call me shallow but I’m not tryna fall for a broad like that.

Exactly would be my fear too. Couldn't imagine having to fake it for months with some chick that look like Pennywise. And if I don't fake it, the world would think I'm the a$$hole, but not her false advertising

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Most of these mfs just tryna play house and clap something for a couple months anyway. They ain't really bout being married lol

This is the way.

Actually it’s the second best outcome. The best outcome for being on the show is getting some decent screen time with a good edit (ala Trevor) and NOT making it out of the pods. Then you can go back to your normal life with your DMs flooded with prospects. And you get to avoid all that dumb marriage and family shyt for tv.