Cuh hittin' her wit the Bernie Mac when he see her :lolbron:

tenor.gif

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
She’s a banger for sure but she has serious baggage. I wouldn’t pick her even if I knew what she looked like.

Oh, for sure, I wouldn't pick her for no marriage either but for him specifically, he clearly made up his mind the moment ole girl said people have told her looks like M. Fox lol. That and he ain't ready to play daddy or have somebody controlling him.

But clearly looks play a big role for him even though he out here looking like a thumb who cut his own hair with no mirror 😂. You could tell the min he saw somebody like AD so u know when he see Jess he gon have regrets.

Most of these mfs just tryna play house and clap something for a couple months anyway. They ain't really bout being married lol

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
AD'S ass is crazy phat but without her tons of makeup she looks kinda :francis: could never wife long term. Waking up to that face without makeup would have me sad after a while not gonna lie. Even if that ass is :mjlit:

Plus seeing she hangs with a bag of white women and has 'that' look was surprised She hit it off with Clay from what I've seen so far.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
As for Jessica. She is bad but she comes with a kid, that would immediately rule her out for me for anything serious. And I guess with the guys she's dealing with that's the catch. They want her but the kid is a no no.

She also has from the first episode so far an air of desperation, not sure if she is serious or just wants to get to the engaged part of the show for more exposure.

Last edited: