his reaction could be a meme :russ:
"Mathe...who the fukk is tha....OH HELL NAW"
rg8sOBB.gif

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
My girl and I binged yesterday/today.

Man...that Jimmy dude on scum time. Dude know he ain't into that girl talmbout some "I look like Meghan Fox". :russ:
That Jessica girl bout to have him wrapped around her finger something tough.

Also, this Clay nikka is corny af. And kinda borderline retarded. Talking about ego and shyt. Dude gives off real suspect energy, like the minute they get back to the city he's back to his old ways. :manny:
I hope I'm wrong.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
As usual, every mf in this bih need therapy :russ: . Matthew is a mf sociopath and prob kill chickens in his spare time. Clay act like the type that'd say "Does Clay Brady have to smacc a bytch?" And AD is a self proclaimed "fix a flat/ho" heaux letting the both of em put her in a blender :mjlol:

Remy LeBreh

Linconia
Daps
Reppin
CLB/CLE/ALB
That single mother is bad as shyt but she's also a bird, how you going to introduce a whole new stepfather to your kid when you've only known that person for a month :francis:
Clay is dumb. I don't have any jokes with it, he's seems like a legit himbo. He also seems to be into diaper play low key:patrice:
AD talked a big game about wanting to find a genuine connection but she's only advertising body. shyts aight but I thought she actually had some substance at first.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
That single mother is bad as shyt but she's also a bird, how you going to introduce a whole new stepfather to your kid when you've only known that person for a month :francis:
Clay is dumb. I don't have any jokes with it, he's seems like a legit himbo. He also seems to be into diaper play low key:patrice:
AD talked a big game about wanting to find a genuine connection but she's only advertising body. shyts aight but I thought she actually had some substance at first.
I’d give AD religious back shots :takedat:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
My girl and I binged yesterday/today.

Man...that Jimmy dude on scum time. Dude know he ain't into that girl talmbout some "I look like Meghan Fox". :russ:
That Jessica girl bout to have him wrapped around her finger something tough.

Also, this Clay nikka is corny af. And kinda borderline retarded. Talking about ego and shyt. Dude gives off real suspect energy, like the minute they get back to the city he's back to his old ways. :manny:
I hope I'm wrong.
Jimmy fell for that Meagon Fox okey doke :mjlol:

He should’ve known once she said that shyt he should’ve went the other way and got with the single mom chic.. I was saying he gonna regret that shyt and sure enough when all went on their honeymoon he saw how all the other chics looked compared to his own and hit the :francis: and I said yup when he see how good the single mom chic looks man’s gonna lose it lmaoo

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
⁹Jimmy fell for that Meagon Fox okey doke :mjlol:

He should’ve known once she said that shyt he should’ve went the other way and got with the single mom chic.. I was saying he gonna regret that shyt and sure enough when all went on their honeymoon he saw how all the other chics looked compared to his own and hit the :francis: and I said yup when he see how good the single mom chic looks man’s gonna lose it lmaoo
If a man did what she did the producers would of kicked him out :dahell:

Jaw is half her face and she claiming she looks like Megan Fox :mjlol:, had the man's head all scrambled and he fumbled the actual girl who looks better (right now) than Megan Fox :dead:.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

Straight bird. And unhinged at that with her lil monologue hating on Chelsea after she didn't get chose. Yeah, you may look better than her, but aside from being divorced, ole girl doesn't come with as much baggage as you and maybe they just vibe better. Bih too damn controlling anyway. Married or not, u tryna control what a nicca look at on social media down to what's on his explore page. She def wouldn't approve of the dirtbag threads that help a nicca pass the time @DropTopDoc smh :martin:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
On episode 1, AD thicc as hell :wow:

She bout to get put in a blender tho in terms of how easy she lets herself get manipulated but gotdamn what a helluva ride it would be----fukk it, if I was any of the bachelors on here and I see AD out in the wild when we get out the pods, my "fiancée" just gon have to understand cuz Ima walk straight up out our hotel room outside AD's door like
full