Love Is Blind Netflix

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Straight bird. And unhinged at that with her lil monologue hating on Chelsea after she didn't get chose. Yeah, you may look better than her, but aside from being divorced, ole girl doesn't come with as much baggage as you and maybe they just vibe better. Bih too damn controlling anyway. Married or not, u tryna control what a nicca look at on social media down to what's on his explore page. She def wouldn't approve of the dirtbag threads that help a nicca pass the time @DropTopDoc smh :martin:

SUPER bird. But dude didn't like all that baggage she had even beyond the kid. The abandonment/self-worth issues. It being clear she values her looks beyond most things.

The show is really dope though because it really does show you that people (men and women) that depend on their looks for attention often are PAINFULLY insecure. I think the only one that wasn't was that Raven girl from season 2 or something. She didn't give off that energy.

Remy LeBreh

Linconia
Daps
Reppin
CLB/CLE/ALB
Straight bird. And unhinged at that with her lil monologue hating on Chelsea after she didn't get chose. Yeah, you may look better than her, but aside from being divorced, ole girl doesn't come with as much baggage as you and maybe they just vibe better. Bih too damn controlling anyway. Married or not, u tryna control what a nicca look at on social media down to what's on his explore page. She def wouldn't approve of the dirtbag threads that help a nicca pass the time @DropTopDoc smh :martin:
nikka preach. She's outchea selling herself as she's some perfect catch with minimal baggage when she's got a whole kid and comes from a fukkED up life.
Chelsea ain't even outright bad looking, the Megan Fox shyt was a bad, dumb move on her part. She carries herself with big girl energy and she's not even big. She's a pick me though, and the constant baby talk won't keep anyone around long term.
Jimmy's show game is kinda nuts for a country Cac. Blazer 77 mids are dirty mack shoes, we should have seen this coming.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

:dead:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
yes lawd
full

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
:mjlol: @ "I look like Megan Fox"

Clay was lowkey overcompensating after seeing AD. She has an A1 body but Clay emphasized looks (aka the face) as a big part of his attraction towards a girl, and let's be honest....AD ain't the best looking chick in the face. The forehead alone knocks her score down a point or two. I'm interested in seeing how he acts when he sees the other girls when they all get together. Also breh comes off as childish and needy.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Dumb bytch thought asking AD how she got her butt like that loud as jell was gonna make shyt more comfortable? And then AD's goofy ass gonna give a lil twerk on top of dat.

And this is after you done told the entire female cast ya man packin' da heat ⏸️ . These mfs sum fools. Fam ran straight ova there to get a close up of that chocolate. He fasho finna hear about this :laff:

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
AD- her body is nice but i’m a face guy and she’s not movin the needle for me.

Brittany -southern accent guh with the chubby coli breh. she seems chill and surprisingly looks ok w/o makeup. interested in the families for this one

Chelsea - to be fair she said other ppl told her she looks like Megan fox but the only similarity she sees is the dark hair/light eyes combo.

Laura (blonde) and Amy (Puerto Rican chick) seem ok for right now. Amy the best lookin one this season imo

Last edited:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
AD- her body is nice but i’m a face guy and she’s not movin the needle for me.

Brittany -southern accent guh with the chubby coli breh. she seems chill and surprisingly looks ok w/o makeup. interested in the families for this one

Chelsea - to be fair she said other ppl told her she looks like Megan fox but the only similarity she sees is the dark hair/light eyes combo.

Laura (blonde) and Amy (Puerto Rican chick) seem ok for right now. Amy the best lookin one this season imo

That dude is such an idiot. Thought he was getting Megan Fox......the broad he turned down is much hotter but she had baggage.

The hottest girls didn't get picked.

AD face is meh to me...not my type.....forehead is crazy....but the body makes you forget about it. Kinda.