Love Is Blind Netflix

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
- Who would have guessed that 24 year old Milton would end up being the least scummy person this season, and end up actually getting married :ehh:

- Good on Milton patching up his relationship with his family through his marriage. It might be one of the reasons that make him stick to it longer than we anticipate. :salute:

- Stacy is a pass around just based of off her account of events after they left the show. She ain't locking no dude down anytime soon because she thinks she's all that and more even though the personality is questionable.

- Izzy is just the finacially destitute male version of Stacy who thinks him being so emotional makes him a great catch and that every woman should feel lucky to be liked by a guy like him.

- Chris is a bona fide scumbag and even had the audacity to justify that shyt by making it seem like he did it out of being the caring soft spoken good guy he is. You can tell he has mastered wearing that "nice guy" cloak to get in these women's pants and then bounce :mjgrin:
- Johnie got ASS, I saw it when she about to sit down :whoo:. But why she let Izzy tongue her down after all that shyt?! :gucci: Yeah this bytch aint got no back bone, I would never sleep with my eyes next to a woman like that. Probably did it to spite Stacey since its clear they hate each other.

- Aaliyah is a complete bore, you can tell she is a bit socially awkward but I feel bad she got used like a pawn to get back at Lydia by Uche. He clearly wasn't into her because you know why :mjpls:

- Uche being hated by every cast member is just :wow:, but yeah he had one goal after Aaliyah and that was to tank Lydia's stock to Milton but they saw right through it. :snoop: at him texting Lydia and Milton just to see if they still together. He comes off as insecure, he probably can't believe a guy like Milton got chosen over him.

- JP still on that weirdo shyt smiling awkwardly like a serial killer. :scust: I know he got a wall of guns at his crib :mjpls:. Why wont he just admit he didnt like the girl after he saw her physique? At least she took it well, but yeah you can tell she loves her makeup because even her chest was glittered up at the reunion. The titty meat is still top tier tho :ohlawd:

Ultimately, this season was a disaster production wise but still entertaining to me :ehh:, I enjoyed all the fukkery so I'll be looking out for season 6:blessed:
I still stand by this analysis. See yall on Valentines. Will be tuning in with my girl :pachaha:

Daps
LiB Sweden is interesting.

Every broad on there is noticeably better looking than their man except maybe Lucas/Emilia. A lot of the girls got Black female friends.

Only one breh was in the pods and I don't think he got nann taste of the pwussy. Euro broads are less picky than American broads...at least Swedish broads are. The dudes was hella picky, talmbout "she bettah be fine" but looking like Buzz from Home Alone (Rasmus and Sergio was talking mad greasy).

Amanda probably the best looking white woman they've had on that show regardless of country. She doesn't need all that makeup the other broads wear.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps

Every broad on there is noticeably better looking than their man except maybe Lucas/Emilia. A lot of the girls got Black female friends.

Only one breh was in the pods and I don't think he got nann taste of the pwussy. Euro broads are less picky than American broads...at least Swedish broads are. The dudes was hella picky, talmbout "she bettah be fine" but looking like Buzz from Home Alone (Rasmus and Sergio was talking mad greasy).

Amanda probably the best looking white woman they've had on that show regardless of country. She doesn't need all that makeup the other broads wear.
We just finished Sweden. You are right about the women not caring about looks.

Sergio is a scumbag and still married his girl. She’s all in too haha. I think she’s cute but a bit on the thick side.

The darkhaired blue eyed chick was my favorite looking one. My Wife and I called her dead face. She never smiled when they got out the pods except for when she saw Rasmus.
:francis:
Overall, I enjoyed the season. Had the right amount of couples that made it. Just enough foolery to be vested and two people we hate watched (dead face and the afghani girl).
:mjlol:
Reunion wasn’t dubbed so that sucked.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey

Those passport pawgers maybe be on to something