Love Is Blind Netflix

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Yup. She gets a bad rap for no reason imo.
Nah I thought she wasn't about shyt either. Her dumping Chris and telling Izzy it was because in real life she always goes for the safe guys and she wanted to break the cycle and follow her emotions. Then he dumps her and she immediately flips it by telling Chris that in real life she always goes with her emotions and wants to break the cycle and go with the safe choice that she knows would make her happy. Add in her talking about how she never loved the man she married and how her dead ex-addict boyfriend is the true love of her life. I wouldn't go anywhere near her after all that.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

Nah I thought she wasn't about shyt either. Her dumping Chris and telling Izzy it was because in real life she always goes for the safe guys and she wanted to break the cycle and follow her emotions. Then he dumps her and she immediately flips it by telling Chris that in real life she always goes with her emotions and wants to break the cycle and go with the safe choice that she knows would make her happy. Add in her talking about how she never loved the man she married and how her dead ex-addict boyfriend is the true love of her life. I wouldn't go anywhere near her after all that.
I actually feel like she was misquoted. Also. She said she dealt with the dude she married right after the other dude died and she didn’t realize it was a rebound until after she got divorced and realized it wasn’t gonna work. Basically on some self reflection type shyt.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Izzy and Stacy not together
Johnie and Chris not together

Chris was cheating on Johnie :mjlol: