NULL
"That's a $7,000 bike!"

iQhfIsCHNAYMe.gif

soundking10

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
In Motion
Whatever.:beli: Kirk needs to shut down that raggedy beauty shop he set up for crazy old ass. Dude was not "right," but a come to Jesus meeting is in order when folks want to act that crazy

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
"mhmm i'll help you patch it up" lol

and are frames without the lens what's poppin now??? i'm out the loop...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
word. I don't watch this regularly, but does anyone even believe this sh!t is "reality" at this point?

I do. Those are real emotions from rasheeda and it takes a good ass actor to pull how she was acting off...most regular muhfukkas are not good actors. She's on my instagram too she really wasn't fukking with dude like that.

I think some of them probably do a little extra in front of the cameras...but I do think all the emotions and and what happens is real.

The show probably just encourages or puts them in events most likely.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
-I like Joselyn more and more every show. Why? Because she just doesn't give a damn. Stevie is clearly a liar and she's going to force that nikka to make a positive move (in her opinioin) for every lie he's told. Stevie is used to women just falling back to his lies and kind of pushing him away but nah Joselyn is like "Oh you love me for real?...Well we getting married" :hmm: LMMFAO!! Not to mention she straight up had a convo with his pops about it as if Stevie wasn't there. I love it!! Strong arm him, girl!!

-LOL Karlie is a little sensitive about her age. But get your damn teeth fixed! They can be fixed within a week. I know you have shoes that cost more than the procedure.

-Rasheeda unfortunately needs to just stay with Kirk. I think financially they will do better together than they will apart. Maybe some counseling or something.

-I think everyone's mother in the show shouldn't be invited back anymore. Erica, Scrappy and Rasheeda's mom need to be banned from the show.

-I'm kind of happy that Scrappy is getting help. He's been smoking since he was 12 but talking about "I have a blunt every now and then". Then in another segment he said he smoked all the time because he doens't like facing life sober. Which is it? All the time or every now and then?

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
-Rasheeda unfortunately needs to just stay with Kirk. I think financially they will do better together than they will apart. Maybe some counseling or something.

HELL NAW, those old bitties make the show even more entertaining. If anything, I want more of the moms involved, as surely it means more fukkery. Can you imagine what Joselyn's mother is like? K Michelle's??? :dead:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
HELL NAW, those old bitties make the show even more entertaining. If anything, I want more of the moms involved, as surely it means more fukkery. Can you imagine what Joselyn's mother is like? K Michelle's??? :dead:

Joselyn's parents were on the show once and she had a pretty shytty upbringing. She has learned to fend for herself at a young age. Thats why she's clinging onto Stevie's BS rendition of love because she doesn't know any better.

Scrappy's mother is a fukking nutjob. This kingdom/ palace BS is atrocious. Erica's mother had her stomach and ass out as if she was in her early 20's and in shape for that matter. Rasheeda's mother is a NUT job. You don't run over people's stuff with your car lady. You just don't.