Love & HipHop ATL pt 2: Return of the King Stevie J

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Wtf...this lost can't be serious.

Erica is FAR better looking than kandi and her body is actually "fit" while maintaining her thickness.

Kandi got a big ass mouth...she's either decent looking near ugly at times.

Rasheeda and Erica are clearly the best looking females on the show.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Kandi is sexier to me. And the fact that she's an all out freak boosts her ratings over Erica to me.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sheeda just comes across as too butch to me :scusthov: I cant fukk with that but she is pretty tho :ehh:

Kandi ugly as fukk and her voice annoying too...fukk her

Erica ugly but that motherfukking body :ohlawd: :lawd: :whew: classic example of a buttaface/tipdrill

IMO K Michelle>>>Karly>>Erica>>Sheeda>>Joseline>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kandi>>>>>>>>stevie babymother(dont remember the bytch name)

Michelle and karli Redd over Erica and sheeda!?!?

Real shyt all jokes aside...your taste sucks...straight up FAM Lol.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Not about to argue with yo ho ass. She said it was her real hair and I believe her. Her shyt has been consistently long.

:laugh:

Michelle and karli Redd over Erica and sheeda!?!?

Real shyt all jokes aside...your taste sucks...straight up FAM Lol.

I agree. Michelle and Karlie Redd are gutter trash. Nothing is attractive about them at all. Ariane is the looking one on there IMO. Sheeda is cute but like somebody else said she has that deep ass butch voice that just take away from her. Erica is fine as fukk but again the attitude is horrible and at times her face be on some Seinfeld shyt...be looking good in some light and straight busted in other light. Classic two-face with a bad ass body. I like Ariane the best though. She seems cool and even made K. Michelle fall back with all of the ignorant hood rat shyt and presented herself as a lady.

Last edited by a moderator:

Swagg Pitt

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wsup with that Joseline chick thinking she beyonce and shyt. Wasn't she a prostitute that got saved by stevie or some shyt? Now she wanna act all high and mighty.

I hope stevie throws her in the bushes and fukks wit che mack which it looks like from the previews

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
arguing about hair now :whoa:

tumblr_llzj3jVKLj1qii6tmo1_500.gif