Love & Hip Hop Star Apple Watts Unresponsive After Car Crash

Family Man

Banned
Daps
It is i spent almost 18 months using a wheelchair and a walker.

Just lying in your own filth waiting for a nurse to bathe you sucks.

That scene where Prince Akeem wanted to bathe himself was funny but real at tge same time for disabled people.

Modern polytruama care has gotten much better. That chick bounced back after crashing into a truck
Are you up and about now? Do you still have to do rehab? God bless.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Life can come at you super fast.

My Aunt was in a bad car accident about 20 years ago. She was the golden child of the family. Pretty, smart, and ambitious. Her ex dude was drunk, speeding, and crashed the car. He had minor cuts. She broke her neck and had to wear a halo brace. She has recovered but her neck is still stiff til today.
Oh yeah a full recovery doesnt mean no pain i randomly get back spasms

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Oh yeah a full recovery doesnt mean no pain i randomly get back spasms
I'm glad you've recovered. Has the experience shaped your philosophy on life? It must have been one hell of a humbling and life changing experience.

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I'm glad you've recovered. Has the experience shaped your philosophy on life? It must have been one hell of a humbling and life changing experience.
Yes it did. It was the reason why i decided to retire early.

Life is short and precious and no Man knows when it will end for you so I try to make the most of my short time on the planet and have some great experiences

I can go on a whole tangent but most brehs are bussin their asses daily hoping on that Social Security check that wont come until theyre 70 if its there at all.

Not saying brehs should quit working but defemitely stop to smell the roses.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Yes it did. It was the reason why i decided to retire early.

Life is short and precious and no Man knows when it will end for you so I try to make the most of my short time on the planet and have some great experiences

I can go on a whole tangent but most brehs are bussin their asses daily hoping on that Social Security check that wont come until theyre 70 if its there at all.

Not saying brehs should quit working but defemitely stop to smell the roses.
Nothing like some tragedy - either yours or someone else's to put life into perspective. For me it was my mother's sudden and very long illness that reoriented my trajectory. I definitely live life on my terms as much as I reasonably can. I've been semi retired since my early 30s and have used that time to raise my children and strengthen my family and my mind. I've been through and seen enough shyt to where I can't take my life and presence for granted. I know it can change drastically or end at any given moment so I value the time that I have now. I've said it before but I'm happy you're on the other side of that ordeal.

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps