Love & Hip Hop Star Apple Watts Unresponsive After Car Crash

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
going from being able-bodied to moving like that gotta be the worse. :francis:
It is i spent almost 18 months using a wheelchair and a walker.

Just lying in your own filth waiting for a nurse to bathe you sucks.

That scene where Prince Akeem wanted to bathe himself was funny but real at tge same time for disabled people.

Modern polytruama care has gotten much better. That chick bounced back after crashing into a truck

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
Life can come at you super fast.

My Aunt was in a bad car accident about 20 years ago. She was the golden child of the family. Pretty, smart, and ambitious. Her ex dude was drunk, speeding, and crashed the car. He had minor cuts. She broke her neck and had to wear a halo brace. She has recovered but her neck is still stiff til today.

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
Wish her the best.. fukked up no family or these so called industry friends who was around when it was time to party and fukk is there to help out..

Like I said.. u only have yourself and make sure u have good health insurance/benefits for situations like this

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wish her the best.. fukked up no family or these so called industry friends who was around when it was time to party and fukk is there to help out..

Like I said.. u only have yourself and make sure u have good health insurance/benefits for situations like this
Wasn’t she drunk? Kinda hard to blame other people, her family is sh!t though

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
Hopefully she can sue that driver

But I’m not saying people should give all their money to help her

I’m saying how about all the same people who was eating off of her and enjoyed partying with her when she was spending money on them.. where are they at??

It’s like BMF.. nikkas enjoyed eating off of big meech and his brother but when shyt gets real, nikkas are ghost

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But I’m not saying people should give all their money to help her

I’m saying how about all the same people who was eating off of her and enjoyed partying with her when she was spending money on them.. where are they at??

It’s like BMF.. nikkas enjoyed eating off of big meech and his brother but when shyt gets real, nikkas are ghost
That’s common in the industry, look at mc hammer