Love & Hip Hop Star Apple Watts Unresponsive After Car Crash

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why i always wear a seatbelt, never seen someone get ejected from a vehicle and turn out okay.
Had a friend die this way he actually survived the initial crash but was given a few months to live and died. another got lucky and just lost all his teeth in the crash.

Seatbelts definitely save lives. My boy that I hang out with every other day lived. Being ejected is what saved his life. He walked away with bumps and bruises. When the ambulance and police came they thought he was a bystander. It's extremely rare for someone who is not drunk to not only survive but have minor injuries. The damn car was a crushed soda can afterwards.

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
She has a interview with folksalert giving the update it's on apple .

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seatbelts definitely save lives. My boy that I hang out with every other day lived. Being ejected is what saved his life. He walked away with bumps and bruises. When the ambulance and police came they thought he was a bystander. It's extremely rare for someone who is not drunk to not only survive but have minor injuries. The damn car was a crushed soda can afterwards.

what?