Love Don't Live Here Anymore: The Official 2014-15 Minnesota Timberwolves Thread

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
A great game to win last night. Had a couple chances to be happy with how they played but Rubio really made it work those last few minutes.

Looks like Flip didn't trust his bench at all tonight which is fine. We don't need an 11 man rotation. Anthony Bennett is looking real nice and I hope they start forcing him on the floor more. I'd try and re-sign Thad now to a decent deal or look to move him at the deadline because I think Bennett could replicate 85% of what Thad does right now with potential for more. It's good to see them play this way against a couple different kind of teams. They don't match up well with anyone but we're a tough team to guard if shots are falling and Rubio doesn't turn the ball over.

I still say Bennett in the role he's in right now is just fine. He gets his PT, more if he's good, less if he's lost. Last night he was lost with certain plays , but that's OK. He'll learn, When Bennett, Bazz, Wiggins, etc. fukk up, it's OK. When Brewer and Bud fukk up, it's a problem. I think an 11 man rotation is too much, but at the same time, he's using the team the way you'd use a bullpen in baseball. Be ready because it may be your night, and for now, I like that. There may be a night where LaVine may need to be ready and whoever answers the bell will get more run. That's how Shabazz is getting early PT. That's how Hummel will get rewarded down the line.

and I've said for a long time, if Ricky shoots early, it bodes well for the team. A quick 5 points for Ricky early does so much because if Ricky has 10 or 12 by the end of the night, you'll take it.

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
Ppl that have been watching the times, oh does wiggins look thus far. Box scores don't stand out to me. His defense been lockdown?

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Ppl that have been watching the times, oh does wiggins look thus far. Box scores don't stand out to me. His defense been lockdown?
when he's not making rookie mistakes, he's doing fine on defense. Iso Joe was cookin Wiggins, but he's not gonna be able to do that much longer as Wiggins gets stronger.

He's showing glimpses, which is fine for now. The stuff he's screwing up on is stuff he can remedy with time.

He's not gonna have :ohmy: box scores because the team's not banking or depending on Wiggins to deliver that night in and night out. One day maybe but he's learning the ropes.

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
when he's not making rookie mistakes, he's doing fine on defense. Iso Joe was cookin Wiggins, but he's not gonna be able to do that much longer as Wiggins gets stronger.

He's showing glimpses, which is fine for now. The stuff he's screwing up on is stuff he can remedy with time.

He's not gonna have :ohmy: box scores because the team's not banking or depending on Wiggins to deliver that night in and night out. One day maybe but he's learning the ropes.

Wiggins came out good in the trade I think. Low expectations, no pressure, good coach and good teammates for him to grow. I wanna see him reach his potential.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I just think the team needs to grow and move on without him. Wiggins really needs a push to get him to fill that role of a superstar and a scorer

They may need Martin to assist in that because there's nobody else on that team who can hit that outside jumper with regularity. Martin isn't impeding Wiggins' development.

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
at what point do you think the light went off in Rickys head that this is the way he should have been shooting the whole time? I gotta imagine, that's like re-learning how to walk after your legs get crushed in a car accident.

Rubio with a TD pass. Love Don't Live Here Anymore and he don't got as many wins :blessed: