Love Don't Live Here Anymore: The Official 2014-15 Minnesota Timberwolves Thread

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I need wiggins to show out. I've :cape:for ole boy for a year now. Time to show me something :steviej:

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun

If this is just a taste of what we're gonna see this season, Mike Penberthy for president.

He's looked really natural coming off of screens and shooting jumpshots. I don't know if his percentages will get much higher, but he actually looks to have a real life jumper with arc and spin and everything :krs:

He didn't beat any bigs at the rim for those layups so we'll see if he can ever improve finishing in traffic but he should make defenses a little more honest this year

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
He's looked really natural coming off of screens and shooting jumpshots. I don't know if his percentages will get much higher, but he actually looks to have a real life jumper with arc and spin and everything :krs:

He didn't beat any bigs at the rim for those layups so we'll see if he can ever improve finishing in traffic but he should make defenses a little more honest this year
the percentages have nowhere else to go but up.

The one thing I don't like is that Flip's trying to turn him into Terrell Brandon (in other words, he doesn't want Ricky taking 3's even though he's not bad at them but wants him taking mid range shots even though he sucks at those).

he shot 43% in preseason and lived at the FT line. He's picking up where he left off which is a good thing.

and now he's bigger so he's taking the contact when it's there/

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
We went toe to toe with these boys to down to the last second...We took the L but I was glad to see these niccas scrap... My thing is Bennett was playing great on both ends but so was Thad (well at least on offense) Its hard finding balance between those two really...Pek played the worst game this season already, hard to imagine he would do this again... Bottom line is if Pek plays like pek we win this, no?

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Too much Pek down the stretch not enough Dieng/Bennett

Brewer shouldn't have subbed in for Bazz when Bazz had the hot hand

Rubio was sloppy with the rock. 23 turnovers as a team won't get it done.

They have to avoid these close losses before they become great at it.

Nick Barnes

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis
Just got home, looking at the boxscore Zbo/Gasol put in that work :scusthov:

Wiggins with only 6 points :lupe:

Bazz :wow:

23 To's tho? and rubio with 7?

Pek with a -17 and 5 points :dwillhuh:

Going to the game vs the bulls saturday, dont know what im more excited for, seeing Rose in person for the first time or seeing my squad run :heh:

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
SInce preseason I've been mad with Brew about overstepping his abilities. Dude takes too many dumb ass shots its fukkin hard to watch man....Bazz needs almost all of his mins because every steal or hustle play brew makes = a rebound or offensive Bazz gets :stopitslime: so miss me with that hustle shyt