Love Don't Live Here Anymore: The Official 2014-15 Minnesota Timberwolves Thread

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I hope it's an indicator that Bazz is gonna be permanently in the rotation.

So we'd be giving Brewer away for free essentially to sign Brady Heslip.

If Heslip plays and isn't launching 3's at every given opportunity, don't sign him.

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
Shabazz is our best PF!

Bennett getting cooked by Melo on defense but he's real aggressive on offense. Wiggins got aggressive here in the 2nd. This is the time for him to be our #1 scoring option with everyone out

Im here at the target center and nobody here wants to be here

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Bazz has really improved man. I don't know what the plans are for him..but he looks really good when he gets minutes.

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Id love to move Martin but I'd rather keep Shabazz. McDermott and Snell just add to the log jam we have at wings so it would be hard to move 2 to bring in 3 at a loaded position
Wiggins/McDermott could be a nasty wing combo. Balance each other very nicely

What position is Lavine anyways? 1 or a 2?

Dunleavy is a real nice player, but he is essentially contract filler in this trade

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
Wiggins/McDermott could be a nasty wing combo. Balance each other very nicely

What position is Lavine anyways? 1 or a 2?

Dunleavy is a real nice player, but he is essentially contract filler in this trade

To get out from under Martins contract would be worth swapping Mcdermott/Snell for Shabazz but is Mcdermott gonna be anything more than a shooter in the league? Dunleavy is what he is and it'd just be another veteran who is potentially taking minutes away the rookies and Bennett should be playing.

Flip keeps running Lavine out at the 1 but he hasn't looked all that good. He needs to bulk up a bit and become a slashing 2.

Martin would be real nice coming off the bench for yall. I doubt the bulls are trying to give up that much just for Kevin Martin basically