Love Don't Live Here Anymore: The Official 2014-15 Minnesota Timberwolves Thread

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
B1POnILCQAADOzJ.jpg:large

Vanilla Ice needs to perform at every game

bigmanting

Banned
Daps
What's up with Wiggins? Is he passive like he was at Kansas? Him and Bennet better step up, can't have back to back number 1 picks from Canada to be busts

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Nice win tonight. 4th quarter started off as a fukking disaster.

Almost a triple double for Rubio and Wiggins best game so far.

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
A great game to win last night. Had a couple chances to be happy with how they played but Rubio really made it work those last few minutes.

Looks like Flip didn't trust his bench at all tonight which is fine. We don't need an 11 man rotation. Anthony Bennett is looking real nice and I hope they start forcing him on the floor more. I'd try and re-sign Thad now to a decent deal or look to move him at the deadline because I think Bennett could replicate 85% of what Thad does right now with potential for more. It's good to see them play this way against a couple different kind of teams. They don't match up well with anyone but we're a tough team to guard if shots are falling and Rubio doesn't turn the ball over.

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota

man rubio been killing it the last 2 games. ill admit when im wrong. rubio is the perfect pg to lead this team. pass first point guard and let wiggins, martin and pek eat. but the thing is that now rubio actually looks for his shot too. dude plays flashy but still under control. And to think i thought signing bledsoe would have been a good move. rubio at 4 years 55 million is better than bledsoe at 4 years 63. FOR THIS TEAM. wiggins looking confident out there. once he gets his weight up and takes contact. dude is gonna be special.