Love Don't Live Here Anymore: The Official 2014-15 Minnesota Timberwolves Thread

Jackrabbit

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we didn't get one highlight on ESPN it was all Jabari Parker :upsetfavre: off to nba.com to check some wolves highlights:feedme:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
he was here for the loot. He never wanted to leave Dallas. I told @dtownreppin214 I never liked the signing even though I understood the logic behind it. We fukked his marriage up. He was surly towards Love and he took out his frustrations on the team even though Rick gave him unreal freedom.

He won't be missed. The only downside is that we have 2 PG's. That means LaVine will be playing emergency PG at some point.

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
RickyDance2.gif

We back tonight brehs. :blessed:

RIP Brad Miller, Anthony Tolliver, Mike Beasely, Wayne Ellignton and Wes Johnson. Ricky the last one standing.

Thad Young guarding Z-Bo :sadcam:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
RickyDance2.gif

We back tonight brehs. :blessed:

RIP Brad Miller, Anthony Tolliver, Mike Beasely, Wayne Ellignton and Wes Johnson. Ricky the last one standing.

Thad Young guarding Z-Bo :sadcam:

Bennett's gonna get some PT tonight I think.

I'm rooting for the guy. He could easily wind up like all the other tweeners we've had but I think everyone's gonna push each other. Helps too that Flip runs his practices like boot camp.