Love Don't Live Here Anymore: The Official 2014-15 Minnesota Timberwolves Thread

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
OK, where do I begin. I'll probably just ramble and ramble but I really don't care.

Pekovic: He's done. I hate to say this, but, he's never gonna be the same even if he comes back. He can't even stay on a treadmill before his ankles flare up. They'll try to move him. They won't get shyt for him and considering how long his deal is, he'll be around a while, but we've seen him at his best. He's the saddest part of this whole (we can call it this now) re-re-re-rebuild.

Bennett: I don't think he realizes how replaceable he is. Granted he's been nicked up, hurt, but he's Dante Cunningham 2.0 and as far as I'm concerned he has no future here. I can see them declining his fourth year option (rightfully so) regardless of how Wiggins might feel. fukk his feelings, but more on that in a minute. Young's been out, he's been ineffective and Bennett has done NOTHING to make anyone take notice (no one really has besides Bazz). He's pissing away his career when he could be leaving an imprint here. You know what they say about wasted potential.

Mo Williams: injuries. what else is new? His inability to help on the court is what will probably lead this team to overpay again for a backup. I miss Luke Ridnour. He was the best backup PG we could have. Too bad we couldn't use him in that way because of injuries.

GRIII: Decent prospect, but it's looking more like Flip only took him because he remembered who his daddy was. Even if everyone pans out, there was no place for him, so I question why he's even here, unfairly so, but yeah.

Young: second biggest disappointment on the team. I get his mom died. I get Ricky's out. He's so out of sorts right now, and given that this team may have to reinvest into the PF spot, neither Young nor Bennett could justify being around next year.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I was gonna say some other shyt, but I don't have the time.

It's no surprise that I'm not a Zach LaVine fan, but Andrew Wiggins is quickly reaching to that level of dislike with me. He's unwatchable. He's unimpressive. There's nothing that makes anyone think "he's gonna be a star." Even when guys like KD and others were chucking early on, you saw the potential. I can't defend Wiggins and how he's played. "But it's only 30 games." I get it. "But Ricky's not there." I get that too, BUT the flaws he has are gonna keep him from being great. fukk that, the flaws he has should keep him from starting and that's real shyt. I don't what could light a fire under him to make him play better, but this ain't it, and I'm not gonna judge on the level of a superstar or a budding superstar because he's already failed at that. Judge on the level of whether he can just be OK and he's not doing too well on that level either. There's still hope for him in the future, but in the meantime he's a waste of time who isn't learning anything. Until he learns he can play really well in 20 minutes of action, stop giving him 30. If anyone thinks I'm being too harsh, so be it. Most of you didn't have to deal with watching Wes Johnson play. I feel like I'm witnessing it for the 2nd time.

As far as I'm concerned, there's maybe 3 guys worth keeping around the way shyt is going:

Rubio, Bazz, and MAYBE Dieng (I say maybe because he's been the biggest disappointment out of anyone). Dieng has earned a spot here, but he's regressing at the one thing he's supposed to be good at and that's his defense. He gets sonned too many times in the paint to trust him on defense. It's not like these other bigs where they're still 20, 21 years old. Dieng's 24 already. If he hasn't gotten his weight up and developed toughness he may never get that. That's gonna limit him as a starter.

And I've already given up on next year's pick too, just so you know.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't hate Martin. I just don't want him in a role that requires him to be an alpha dog scorer. I hate his contract, but is it really hurting us yet? Not really.

Too many nights where he'll start like crazy shooting the ball and then is nonexistent late in games.

Bazz seems to be the only guy on the team that isn't dependent on Ricky for his production. Bazz is earning these minutes by doing the shyt no one else seems to do. If he continues to learn how to pass and stay with his man, he'll be fine and I wouldn't mind him starting in the meantime
That second paragraphs is the epitome of his time in Houston. His nickname on clutchfans as Fools gold. Never showed up against the contenders.

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
9nrY3ns.png