Love Don't Live Here Anymore: The Official 2014-15 Minnesota Timberwolves Thread

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Gary Neal

:leon:

15 assists for slick Rick

:blessed:
While Neal won't be here longer, it would be awesome if Muhammad was in this kind of role with added shooting.

I really do wonder how we'll open up roster space for Bjelica and 2 picks

KG
Rubio
Wiggins
Bazz
LaVine
Payne
Dieng (I'd shop him heavy though)

All locks

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Because I don't care to do this later and I'm damn sure not gonna do an offseason or season thread, might as well leave this here.

Whole year was a waste of time. Injuries, ineffectiveness, stupidity, and the belief that some have that this was all somehow good. fukk em.

25 players suited up this season. Maybe 3 or 4 of them are worth a damn moving forward.

Thaddeus Young, thanks for trying. Wish him well in the playoffs
Mo Williams, franchise points record holder in a game. At least there's that.
Ronny Turiaf, good guy.
Glenn Robinson III, good luck in Philly. You didn't deserve what happened to you here.
Troy Daniels, you defined under-utilization. At least you're getting a shot to do what you know how.
Corey Brewer, if your game matched your heart you'd be here for life. Sadly it doesn't. Enjoy your next 6-7 games.

Jeff Adrien
Sean Kilpatrick
Arinze Onuaku
Justin Hamilton
Miroslav Raduljica
Gary Neal

thank you for coming out. God bless you. good night.

Chase Budinger. Don't be fooled by how he played down the stretch. Hopefully someone else is suckered the way we were. Get him off the team.
Robbie Hummel, he should have a decent career on better teams. This team can't deal with him right now. Too much bullshyt to be worried about than a 12-15th man spot for him. Wish you well.

Adreian Payne. It sucks that you'll be a poster child for the incompetence of this organization, but he will, not because he's here but because of how he got here. Flip blew a future first on a guy who in a perfect world doesn't get off the bench. Him being cheap is what keeps me from begging the team to decline his option.

Anthony Bennett. The writing's on the wall. It's not gonna happen for him here. He deserved more rope than what Flip gave him, but I don't hate him. I don't see how he's back next year and if he is, it will be his last one for sure.

Nikola Pekovic. I hate to say it, but just retire. I can't watch Pek play anymore. Never mind all the missed bunnies when he was healthy,, he can't move without being in pain. It isn't worth it. If he wants to keep playing I understand but it doesn't look good.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Kevin Martin. It's in everyone's best interest that he goes somewhere else if possible. He's a necessary evil, but given where this team has to go, he can't be here going forward, BUT he must be replaced by someone because he has a role no one else has.

Gorgui Dieng: In a season filled with disappointments, NOBODY was more disappointing than him. Everything that got him to the NBA, he's forgotten. At best he should be on the hot seat entering next year, but he should ABSOLUTELY be on the trade block. What a let down and I guess it proves that meaningless March /April numbers should not be taken seriously. Speaking of meaningless March /April numbers...

Zach LaVine. Congratulations on the Dunk Contest trophy. I don't have anything else good to say about him. If and when Flip is gone (probably won't happen) I hope he takes LaVine with him and we get an actual basketball player in his place. He shouldn't be playing PG. This is true. He shouldn't be playing basketball. Truer.

KG. Kinda like Pek in that I want him to retire too because what he's gonna provide he can do that as an assistant coach or helping the bigs out in practice instead of taking up a roster spot. I will not object to him coming back of course, and his comeback was the obvious highlight of the season, but long term he has one mission: hook up with ISIS and overthrow Glen Taylor once and for all.

Lorenzo Brown. An actual highlight in a season where garbage came in and out. I won't cry if he doesn't make the team next year, but I think he deserves a spot all things considered. He definitely deserves a shot to be backup PG more than #8

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
The only three left worth a damn.

Rubio: get well soon. Don't play for Spain. Once we get Mudiay shyt's gonna get real awkward, just how Flip likes it. Goes beyond saying, fix the jumper, but if he has no confidence in his game, no one else will and that will fukk it all up.

Shabazz Muhammad. In spite of everything he showed the biggest improvement, and he better have a locked up spot in the rotation. Arguably our best wing and even though he's got a lot more work to do, if he can improve amongst all this shyt, imagine what he can do on a team with competence.

Lastly, Andrew Wiggins. Rookie of the Year. The sky's the limit. LOTS of work for him to do, and we'll see if he makes it but good job. It's still mostly potential, but hopefully it shows up sooner rather than later because the losing will get to him at some point. At least I hope it does.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
and my offseason plan.

My guess is we draft 3rd or 4th, so assume Flip drafts Mudiay because drafting Mario Hezonja would be too smart (before anyone says it, the ONLY way Towns is in a Wolf jersey is if someone else wins the lottery and picks Okafor first. That's the ONLY realistic scenario available).

Buy out Budinger if possible.

Attach one of our early 2nds with Bennett to get rid of him.

Sign Nemanja Bjelica to a 3 year $15.5 mil deal.

Probably use a 2nd rounder on Rashad Vaughn because he's a local.

Try to deal Martin for a protected first rounder and the filler better be able to shoot. My target is Jose Calderon

C KG /Dieng /Pekovic
PF Bjelica /Payne /Bennett
SF Wiggins /Muhammad /Budinger
SG LaVine /Mudiay
PG Rubio /Calderon /Brown

fukk all this. Just think about 2017.

what I want:

draft Hezonja at 3 or 4
trade Dieng /LaVine for a pick to get either Kaminsky or even WCS

C KG /Kaminsky or WCS /Pekovic
PF Bjelica /Payne
SF Hezonja /Muhammad
SG Wiggins /R.J. Hunter with 32nd pick
PG Rubio /Calderon /Brown

Sign Jimmer,John Jenkins maybe and the hungriest prospect outta summer league.

Last edited:

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love Pek but he gotta go somehow :to:

I been saying Kevin Martin has to go for a while now :camby: he won't help no more, there's no immediate playoff plans for the team. IDK if they can get anything from him, given his salary

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This nicca Tre can't let Lavine live....jesus christ. I understand the PG thing but he's not a basketball player :comeon: