Louisiana will require the 10 commandments be posted in public school classrooms

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
interesting that's what you focused on. i had to look for it, personally.

its always the loudest ones. i wish you well on your journey. perhaps @Sad Bunny can hook you up with her manicurist. :wrist:
you blind or something :dahell::mjlol: this post almost comes off as too tryhard in the other direction. im sorry that tweet gave you the flutters

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Here comes that racist reactionary piece of shyt @the cac mamba rushing in here to deflect.

Supporting LGBTQ people isn't a violation of the Establishment Clause like this dumb, backwards law represents.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here comes that racist reactionary piece of shyt @the cac mamba rushing in here to deflect.

Supporting LGBTQ people isn't a violation of the Establishment Clause like this dumb, backwards law represents.
the far right is awful, and the far left is awful

but why do you care? you aren't even voting for biden in november, because you want trump to win the election :scust:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
the far right is awful, and the far left is awful

but why do you care? you aren't even voting for biden in november, because you want trump to win the election :scust:
so you post all that inane babble and you dont even have a solidified position lol

what a worthless poster

your words are literally meaningless lol

RugbyMan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:unimpressed:

Cacs have no substance in anything they do… always just going through the motions and trying to suffocate people with control mechanisms. Like most things in cac / Christian culture, the 10 Commandments are a STOLEN concept as they were extracted from the 42 Laws of Kemet (Egypt). Jesus’ birth and other creation myths come from Sumerian texts. A lot of Christianity is just stolen from other sources and badly remixed by cacs and they have NEVER even attempted to live by these laws. “Thou shall not kill.” :mjlol: