US Christian indoctrination increases: BATON ROUGE,Louisiana becomes the first state to require that the 10 Commandments be displayed in public school

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Good stuff Louisiana
Excellent
I’m all for it :wow:…..these kids NEED JESUS
Ain’t mad at it. Better than having them read tranny books
Liberal white devils brainwashed nikkas into hating the 10 commandments now? :francis:

Nothing wrong with this at all the bible is a book about righteous black people thats the last thing they want us to be

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
Where’d all this oil come from that we got in the reserves? How did America get this land? Wsup with them bible thumping priests raping and ruining children and getting back to preaching the next day? Why does the Trumpster drink only Diet Coke but is still bigly one of the most obese politicians we got? We need answers. :patrice:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I think we need to complie a list of all the Christian Nationalism type shyt Republicans have done in recent years. I don't think people know how serious this is still. Also we have a thread on this.

Nobody cares bout this. We need a million dollar check and some land. No other issue in this country matters or effects the black community.

Signed @Bunchy Carter and co authored by @ORDER_66

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Liberal white devils brainwashed nikkas into hating the 10 commandments now? :francis:

Nothing wrong with this at all the bible is a book about righteous black people thats the last thing they want us to be
Your user name is traphouse rock breh........think about that........the country is made up of more than one religion so accommodations now have to be made for ALL demographics to be represented the same way or it creates an inequality.......one of the founding tenets of this country was religious freedoms and the separation of church and state........for obvious historical reasons that I'm sure you have no idea about going by your statement.......so unlearned and uneducated but wanting to dictate incorrectly how everybody else children should be raised.......sounds about white