Louisiana will require the 10 commandments be posted in public school classrooms

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
even though the Supreme Court is majority conservative, the constitution exists for a reason. This will be outlawed at the lower federal court level.

when is the reset happening in this country?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Disgusting. I hate the Christian right. They are trying to impose their biased opinions on others. They disgust me. :camby:
i just wish this isn't what we're getting from the other side :scust:

why the fukk is the vice president posting a drag queen's ass in a tweet about children? what kind of a fukking deviant lunatic supports this garbage? who asked for this? :why:

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
i just wish this isn't what we're getting from the other side :scust:

why the fukk is the vice president posting a drag queen's ass in a tweet about children? what kind of a fukking deviant lunatic supports this garbage? who asked for this? :why:

Soumds maga'ish :troll:

This is thecoli & since it's this administration, there's nothing to see here :hubie:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
interesting that's what you focused on. i had to look for it, personally.

its always the loudest ones. i wish you well on your journey. perhaps @Sad Bunny can hook you up with her manicurist. :wrist: