Louisiana looking like a straight up pro slavery state

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
There is a reason why Cacs in America are trying so hard to erase both the AA and Native populations through any means wheter intermixing or genocide, becuase once both populations are gone or intermixed their Crimes and demonic nature is erased with it, shyt is deep, and all Black that mix with them are complicit in the literal erasue of AAs from history.

Look at whats happend to the Natives and Cacs like them what do you think they have in mind for us?

Its still your choice.

Last edited:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Fixed

Hawaii and Puerto Rico has the lowest white population in the US. There's also the US Virgin Islands. But none of y'all want to move off the mainland/plantation.

You made me revisit a thought I had in the past...

Africa maybe too far and alien for many black people to consider relocating...but what about these mostly black Caribbean islands?

:ohhh:

They're more familiar to us and most of us has or want to vacation there.

Only thing is research is needed. Are there any resources on these islands. I know most of them have sugar.

We can, with the blessing of the current populace, turn these islands into a Nation for New World Africans! The islands would include Jamaica, Cuba, PR, Haiti, VI, Barbados, Lucia, etc.

First thing we do is form a military with every able bodied man and woman enlisted. Get rid of any allegiance to former colonizers, queens and shyt. Plant our flag and declare ourselves Africa Minor.

:mjlol: Is there sufficient land...

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
There is a reason why Cacs in America are trying so hard to erase both the AA and Native populations through any means wheter intermixing or genocide, becuase once both populations are gone or intermixed their Crimes and demonic nature is erased with it, shyt is deep, and all Black that mix with them are complicit in the literal erasue of AAs from history.

Look at whats happend to the Natives and Cacs like them what do you think they have in mind for us?

Its still your choice.

The war has always been about mingling dna. We think they hate ours...no...they want ours.

If you read the bible from a scientific stand point, God wanted to keep black people separate from white "people". White people are who we know as the devil creation, while black people were created by who we know as God.

Every other race on this planet is a mulatto result of black people of that region breeding with white people, rather thousands of years ago (asians), or hundreds of years ago (latin).

The devil is trying to force God to accept HIS creation and chosen people by saying, ":ohhh: Ok God, you reject my creation, I'm going mingle mine with yours so profoundly, you can't separate them."

And this is what this thing has been about since.

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
The message has gotten muddled through the millennia to where some cacs think their only objective is to erradicate blacks and stay separate from us. But they'll be checked by their master and reinforced what the objective is and why.

Seemingly blind hatred of us is a clever cover for what they really aim.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The only difference here is that it's open and blatant when it comes to the government. (Worst too)

But you fooling yourself if you think it's "that much better" anywhere else in the US

Trying to get a non c00n into office to make a change is almost impossible and if you do it's either fall in line or fall out of power. Period.

If baton rouge or New Orleans actually started to get black people in offices and seats the balance of power would shift and white people are shook of that.

There are so many black people here that white people in power do the absolute most to stay in power and it's blatant to everyone around.

Again, the everyday people tho, thats a bit different.

We got our racist sure, but it nothing like racist from the mid west, North, West or east cost.

I'll take southern racist over one's from anywhere else in a heartbeat.

Like I've said, I've experience more racism from non southerns than living here in the south

Last edited:

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I see state prisoners doing yard type work shyt around the county and it always did bother the shyt out of me knowing the South's history with chain gangs and shyt
btw LA is by far the most fukked up state in the entirety of this fukked up region

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I know there is no great place for African Americans to live in the U.S, but some of these southern states:scust:. You'd have to check the date to make sure it wasn't 1836.

It is a proverbial time warp.down here.
I noticed it is still technically the dawn of the prison industrial economy on loop down here.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
They assign prosecutors to act as public defenders.

Louisiana public defenders: a lawyer with a pulse will do

Begin Quote...

....a lawyer named J Keith Gates sits behind two heaps of files: one for his job as a prosecutor, the other for his job as a public defender.
“Look, it’s all courtroom work,” he says, pulling a file from each stack to show their similarities. “There’s no conflict unless you’re prosecuting and defending at the same time.”

End Quote...

:whoa:

That should be against the law as a conflict of legal interest.

Art Barr

Daps
Reppin
#TEAMSTRICKLAND
it's like this everywhere the deeper south you go as quiet as its kept

i use to go to college in the deep south - i saw the hardest nikkas with gold grills turn into potato sack wearing c00ns when white people came around

"yessuh, no'suh," :stopitslime:

doing that little head bow shyt...and this was in the late 90's
@Buckeye Fever

head bow shyt...man thats disgraceful, docile ass nikkas, cacs on sight, they bow their head down

I heard them cacs down south aint care and are racist in your face.

Them deep south nikkas still taking their hats off when cacs are around
they let cac hoes have the entire sidewalk to themselves and they dare not look at them since cacs will get angry

south Lawst.

Louisiana aka LOSERANNA

insufferable, stifling humidity
:mjpls:
crooked cops and corrupt old politican cacs
ignorance
deprived of economic opportunities and jobs
overall backward mentality and people
extreme poverty

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Mississippi is the only state worse. Down here a bunch of broke whites on welfare vote republican while they live off government assistance while calling black people lazy.

All because they hate abortion and gun control. They actually make republicans look bad. I'm only half sarcastic. They embody every single negative gop voter stereotype.

But I make my money and don't sweat them. You can't outrun these bigots only work around them, which I've learned to do. Life is damn good. Take from it what you will.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
@Buckeye Fever

head bow shyt...man thats disgraceful, docile ass nikkas, cacs on sight, they bow their head down

they let cac hoes have the entire sidewalk to themselves and they dare not look at them since cacs will get angry

south Lawst.

Louisiana aka LOSERANNA

ignorance
extreme poverty
:russ:

I even heard that nikkaz down there RESPECT the racists down there because "theyz be racist to our face"

:mjlol:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
@Buckeye Fever

south Lawst.

Louisiana aka LOSERANNA

ignorance
extreme poverty
White people move around me. And if you don't say excuse me I don't give you the right of way until you do, regardless of who you are.

The hell, man.