Louie Season 3

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
true but he had a point that she didnt tell him that...from his pov, he was just receiving a bj...if she told that the condition would be that he had to eat her out...Im sure hed think about it more.

oh absolutely. matter of fact he probably would have said naw

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
for some reason i thought i missed more than 3 episodes. just caught up on the first 2 bout to watch the miami episode. that gorilla joke in episode 2 had me dying laughing.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Third one makes you think, lol @ saying he's gay being easier than admitting he's lonely and likes him as a friend. Ain't that a bytch

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Third one makes you think, lol @ saying he's gay being easier than admitting he's lonely and likes him as a friend. Ain't that a bytch

He didn't even say he was gay, he didn't say anything.

How do you tell another man "I'm not gay, I just extended my vacation so I can hang out with you some more." without the other person giving you the :beli:

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
i love how the show is basically a visual representation of a lot of his material in his stand up. like when he walks into the hipster coffee shop

Last edited by a moderator:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Show is so captivating, yet also soooo hard to watch sometimes. Louie is the king of this awkward, cringe-worthy shyt. When he asked the store clerk if he could talk to her for a minute, I had to pause the shyt to prepare for what was to come.

Great episode, and highly needed specifically at this point in the season. Louie deserves a win every now and again. I ended up fist pumping before he did....:myman:

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:wow: Another classic episode... I felt Louie's pain man, I'm glad he won but this is part one. I wonder what's going to end up being wrong with her... You know there isn't too many happy endings in this show, especially when it comes to Louie/women

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Show is so captivating, yet also soooo hard to watch sometimes. Louie is the king of this awkward, cringe-worthy shyt. When he asked the store clerk if he could talk to her for a minute, I had to pause the shyt to prepare for what was to come.

Great episode, and highly needed specifically at this point in the season. Louie deserves a win every now and again. I ended up fist pumping before he did....:myman:

i was a giggling like a damn girl during that :laugh:

and i dont ever giggle :hmm: but only louie makes me do that shyt