Louie Season 3

RicanFury

Come Home With Me
Daps
Reppin
a BRONX Slum by I-87 NORTH
lets be reality, there wasnt even any jokes or attempts at humor made for the majority of season 2

the dane cook episode was trash

the joan rivers episode was super trash, probably the worst episode of TV i watched in 2011

the episode with the intro of him on the subway watching that hobo do hobo shyt was trash

the rest of the season was him being awkward trying to date girls and shyt, it was wack and seemed like a cheap CYE knockoff

nygga that shyt was hilarious :russ: you gotta be from NYC to truly enjoy that comedy

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Even though I really like that Dane Cook episode, last season was borderline. Still a good show, but not an outstanding one like the first.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
The intro on the subway: was that the one where he cleaned up the puddle in the train, and got head right in the middle of the train car? And the whole thing was shot in black and white. :russ:

Best shyt still was seeing the homeless dude getting swapped in broad daylight by some random government officials. :laff:

But I like that it's not a out and out comedy anymore. Keeps you on your toes. Even the drama parts like the Doug Stanhope and the time he spilled his heart to Pamela and she rejected him was :wow:.

TdashDUB

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Austin
§ansprix™;645830 said:
I read somewhere that he doesn't care about continuity when it comes to his show. He just cares about the whatever point he's trying to make for the episode and making it funny.

Exactly
And it doesn't have to line up with his real life neither. For example, he doesn't have a brother yet Bobby Kelly played his "brother" in (i think at least) 2 episodes

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The intro on the subway: was that the one where he cleaned up the puddle in the train, and got head right in the middle of the train car? And the whole thing was shot in black and white. :russ:

Best shyt still was seeing the homeless dude getting swapped in broad daylight by some random government officials. :laff:

But I like that it's not a out and out comedy anymore. Keeps you on your toes. Even the drama parts like the Doug Stanhope and the time he spilled his heart to Pamela and she rejected him was :wow:.

Yep 2 of my favorite episodes

And don't forget the classic afganistan episode

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The subtlety of this show is what makes it great. The whole scene with the GF breaking up and him giving a sigh of relief afterwards and eating the ice cream just sums up Louie as a whole. He had the "Wow glad that's over..." face on and I'm fukking dying.

And he's right the parking signs in the city are fukking stupid and that's how they make their bread because they make the shyt convoluted and complicated so when you come back an hour later you see that fukking prick scannning your shyt and printing out the ticket. fukking prick :smh:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Watched the first two episodes of season 1... didn't really care for it. But I'm not the biggest Louis CK fan at all

Balistik10290

Jersey's Own
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
i died at this shyt

ib1EzwJtuIdruM.gif

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I stopped watching the second season halfway through... I gotta catch up before I start this season....

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
lets be reality, there wasnt even any jokes or attempts at humor made for the majority of season 2

the dane cook episode was trash

the joan rivers episode was super trash, probably the worst episode of TV i watched in 2011

the episode with the intro of him on the subway watching that hobo do hobo shyt was trash

the rest of the season was him being awkward trying to date girls and shyt, it was wack and seemed like a cheap CYE knockoff
That's the reason why I liked Season 1 more. Nowadays the stand-up @ the start of the show, and sometimes during the middle>the rest of the show.

I was dying @ him talking about using reading glasses to jack off.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
the deal with the parking signs killed me

i enjoyed season 2 as much as i did season 1. its just not a straight up comedy show anymore, just a show about a character called Louie.

and that deal with his ex-wife, its so funny to read the reactions. BUT THE CONTINUITY! THEIR CHILDREN! who gives a fukk, thats not the point

the scene with the car. if you ended up :wtf: after that, you've missed the point