Louie Season 3

GETTINIT23

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
second episode in a row hes used the "obama" joke...i hope it becomes a running gag i always bust out laughing...it always fits perfect and is just funny showing how people love to blame obama for the most ridiculous situations

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
second episode in a row hes used the "obama" joke...i hope it becomes a running gag i always bust out laughing...it always fits perfect and is just funny showing how people love to blame obama for the most ridiculous situations

I missed him saying Obama.

I lost it when he said it in the episode where he tried to buy a $17M house.

Accountant: :wtf: do you really need me to explain to you how you can't afford a 17M house?

Louie: :ld:

Accountant: You only have this much money, you only make this much a month. To buy the house you have to put this much down. You're gonna have to spend this much just on landscaping, this much just on utilities, that's more than you make a month.

Louie:dwillhuh: *mumbling* What..Obama

Accountant: :what: What

Louie: What about Obama

Accountant: :sitdown: What about him

Louie: I don't know :wow:

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
This last episode had me :laff:

Melissa Leo was great in this. "Whip it out and let me blow ya"::bryan:

"Wanna make a bet? In about 3 minutes your gonna be licking my a$$hole down to my p*ssy. Wanna know why you won't do it? You're a fakkit" :pachaha:

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
Just watchin ep 1. What have i missedm, im sure his kids were white last season. Why is his ex wife black?

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
in the truck, Melissa Leo says "Obama" when Louie doesn't return the favor...

Yeah watched it last night, caught it.

Old woman in the hospital said Obama when she was complaining about how long she had been waiting.

And Louie still riding the bike :laff:

Just watchin ep 1. What have i missedm, im sure his kids were white last season. Why is his ex wife black?

Said she was best for the role

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
Weird. She didn't seem all that great to me :mjpls:

*clicks on ep 2*

edit: Does anybody remember what ep it was when louie was tryna smash the black chic who worked at the store?

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I thought it was funny, Louie bromance. :lolbron:

I knew he was trying to make it like that guy is going to make a gay advance but he actually wouldn't do it, I just wasn't sure exactly where it was gonna go.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
finally caught up on the last 2 episodes, fukking hilarious. I know I'm getting old because I found the scene at the table with his daughters to funny and cute :gag:

can't believe he let that woman rape his mouth though.

he was spot on though about the head thing.

man meets woman for the 1st time, she offers him head. Man is like suuuuuuuuuure :smugdraper:

women wants head from man on first date ::huhldup: I don't know you like that.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay

he was spot on though about the head thing.

man meets woman for the 1st time, she offers him head. Man is like suuuuuuuuuure :smugdraper:

women wants head from man on first date ::huhldup: I don't know you like that.
true but he had a point that she didnt tell him that...from his pov, he was just receiving a bj...if she told that the condition would be that he had to eat her out...Im sure hed think about it more.