Louie Season 3

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
Yeah solid episode but did I miss something? Since when was his ex wife black?

that can't be his Ex Wife. With those blond ass kids

I read somewhere that he doesn't care about continuity when it comes to his show. He just cares about the whatever point he's trying to make for the episode and making it funny.

Carl Spackler

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Augusta National
Good Episode. Parking signs in NYC are a bytch, I was cracking up because it wasn't a week ago I was looking for parking in the city and trying to decipher those signs is impossible. Liked the mid-life crisis motorcycle purchase too, I saw my father go through the same shyt a few years ago.

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
§ansprix™;645830 said:
I read somewhere that he doesn't care about continuity when it comes to his show. He just cares about the whatever point he's trying to make for the episode and making it funny.

Yeah. He's used different girls to play the role of his daughters

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang

lets be reality, there wasnt even any jokes or attempts at humor made for the majority of season 2

the dane cook episode was trash

the joan rivers episode was super trash, probably the worst episode of TV i watched in 2011

the episode with the intro of him on the subway watching that hobo do hobo shyt was trash

the rest of the season was him being awkward trying to date girls and shyt, it was wack and seemed like a cheap CYE knockoff

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
lets be reality, there wasnt even any jokes or attempts at humor made for the majority of season 2

the dane cook episode was trash

the joan rivers episode was super trash, probably the worst episode of TV i watched in 2011

the episode with the intro of him on the subway watching that hobo do hobo shyt was trash

the rest of the season was him being awkward trying to date girls and shyt, it was wack and seemed like a cheap CYE knockoff

Everybody has an opinion :ehh:

But really fukk your opinion :pacspit: