Lou Will says Sacramento is trash. What's wrong with Sac town?

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Baltimore lost its NFL team once before, let's not play that game...

And no when I speak on diversity I'm including everyone...

Baltimore does have a far larger black population which would be a plus but the length of shytty black schools, high black poverty, and high black crime take the shine off it. This isn't a city with a ton of black people like Charlotte or NY that outperform Baltimore in quality of life metrics...

I know you don't really believe Black Sacramentans don't play ball 😂 I don't know if they still have em but there used to be tournaments at Valley Hi park, my brother's dad used to hoop with Rae Carruth in the street ball tourneys...

Sacramento is a strong sports town, all the major sports have followings here and the city is easily big enough to support another major league franchise...

Not militancy and I'm not militant. I've been black my entire life and most black people enjoy being around each other and lifestyle options that cater to us...

All I'm saying is you're not getting that in SF the way you get it in Sac, so your opinion of SF as better than Sac is more of a visitor's perspective than having to live in one or the other. Been black for 34 years, most black people are choosing Sac over SF. This ain't the 60s...
Baltimore already took the Browns from Cleveland. History is bound to repeat itself! :demonic:

If not Sacramento maybe New Orleans :lolbron:

RiverCity916

South Sacramento
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento
Bruh this narrative that Sac is garbage is only because it's in California. I'm never gonna get tired of defending Sac from these wack ass untruths...

Lou Will from Atlanta, I lived there a decade ago and you live there now. Atlanta is more popping but I would never live in Georgia again, you'd have to pay me an astronomical amount of money to do so. And my mom and brother live in Gainesville, got a sister in Columbus and a brother in prison in GA...

Atlanta is a tight place to visit but I'd never live there again, and if I had to choose between it and Sac it's an easy choice for me...

nikkas will call Sac "suburban" when huge ass suburban cities like Atlanta exist 🤣 🤣

These dudes are just talking nonsense. Most of them dont leave the house anyway. I live outside Atlanta now. It's ok but I ready to leave.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
You putting words in my mouth. I never said San Francisco, I said the BAY AS A WHOLE.

You wanna be mad, go ahead. It's not making Sacramento look any better :umad:
Don't confuse me, my brother. I'm not "mad", shyt like this doesn't make me "mad"...

The Bay as a whole is worse because you dont have that black culture concentrated but in one spot in the East Bay. Theres a Peninsula, North Bay, and South Bay outside of that...

I'd rather live in a city that is the focus of blackness and culture for its entire region, thats what Sac is to the Greater Sacramento Valley...
Baltimore already took the Browns from Cleveland. History is bound to repeat itself! :demonic:

If not Sacramento maybe New Orleans :lolbron:
🤣 yall ain't getting the Kings, too many cities tried and failed...

Sac deserved to be considered for one of those Oakland teams though!

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Don't confuse me, my brother. I'm not "mad", shyt like this doesn't make me "mad"...

The Bay as a whole is worse because you dont have that black culture concentrated but in one spot in the East Bay. Theres a Peninsula, North Bay, and South Bay outside of that...

I'd rather live in a city that is the focus of blackness and culture for its entire region, thats what Sac is to the Greater Sacramento Valley...

🤣 yall ain't getting the Kings, too many cities tried and failed...

Sac deserved to be considered for one of those Oakland teams though!
Sac town got the best team name. Don’t nobody wanna be the Baltimore Pelicans :hhh:

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
There's Black culture concentrated in other areas besides Oakland :comeon:

San Jose been doing Juneteenth festivals since forever.

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I've been to 3 of the 4. I like Dallas and Boston. Wouldn't choose to live in either over Sac...

I wouldn't live in any desert location, I loathe desert locals as much as I dislike the Midwest...
I’m in DFW & ain’t no way in hell is Sacramento >> Dallas :mjlol: You calling Dallas a desert location :hhh:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
There's Black culture concentrated in other areas besides Oakland :comeon:

San Jose been doing Juneteenth festivals since forever.
It's not just Oakland I was talking about. The "black band" is Alameda + Richmond + Solano...

There's black culture everywhere there's a black community. There's nowhere in The Bay outside the East Bay that matches the level of black culture in Sacramento, and to boot, black culture is growing in The Valley while dwindling and dwindling rapidly in The East Bay...

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
I’m in DFW & ain’t no way in hell is Sacramento >> Dallas :mjlol: You calling Dallas a desert location :hhh:
No my desert comment was about Phoenix, which I haven't been to, and Vegas, which I have been to and is overrated...

I've been to Dallas multiple times, including this past summer. It's a larger city than Sac but much more sprawled and suburban. I also don't like Texas weather, or Texas culture. You nikkas are not the wave 🤣...