Lost 41 lbs since July 8 ... come in here and talk to me

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I just bought them for running maybe 3 months ago. They are Nike running shoes. A friend of mine recommended I throw them in the bushes and get some new balances. Probably gonna buy some before I go back to running.
At least it's not that.

If you don't enjoy running there are other ways to do "cardio". If you enjoy it definitely look at some tutorials.

tater

Superstar
Daps
You're right, I don't.

It's working for me though. I'm not really a diary/structure type person.

I've lost 40 pounds since May. One of the bigger things, outside of eating less and working out, has been weighing myself and keeping a log of that weight.

The only time I don't weigh myself is when I'm on my period or the weekend. I find doing it everyday helps me recognize what I'm doing right or wrong and what foods/workouts my body responds better to.

Everybody keeps asking what I'm doing, and for the most part it's eating less. It took a while for me to get accustomed to eating because I was hungry and not just out of habit.

Anyhoo...if it's working for you, why stop?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I've lost 40 pounds since May. One of the bigger things, outside of eating less and working out, has been weighing myself and keeping a log of that weight.

The only time I don't weigh myself is when I'm on my period or the weekend. I find doing it everyday helps me recognize what I'm doing right or wrong and what foods/workouts my body responds better to.

Everybody keeps asking what I'm doing, and for the most part it's eating less. It took a while for me to get accustomed to eating because I was hungry and not just out of habit.

Anyhoo...if it's working for you, why stop?
Pretty much my same exact story. Just stepped in the scale today, I'm down about 37 pounds since I started in June.

When I first started I thought I had to lose it all in the gym. So I would go and literally hurt myself 4-5 times a week. Now I've realized that I'm better off concentrating on my diet, and just going to work out for strength and cardio but no necessarily weight loss.

Pounds are coming off easy, and I'm actually building some muscle. I have an app called "my fitness trainer" that helps you log your weight and even gives you a little graph showing your weight loss. It's helpful to loook back and see what's working for you and what's not.

I still do struggle with hunger though. I'm hungry as fukk right now. But I can't eat cause I'm drinking beers and eating chicken wings for the game tonight. Can't wait till I get off work.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
What do you suggest eating? Working out isn't a problem for me..eating either..but at night time I just get hungry, and is a serious issue for me. I am thinking about just eating eggs for lunch and then regular food for dinner to stop this.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
What do you suggest eating? Working out isn't a problem for me..eating either..but at night time I just get hungry, and is a serious issue for me. I am thinking about just eating eggs for lunch and then regular food for dinner to stop this.
I usually try my best to eat as little as possible throughout the day. Definitely no sugar or carbs.

Oatmeal, Hard boiled eggs, fruit, veggie sticks, etc.

If you keep your calories under about 500 during they day, then you will have some extra leeway at night. And then still try to eat high fiber/protein low sugar/carbs stuff for your late night snack.