Lost 41 lbs since July 8 ... come in here and talk to me

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
@RawDro

How them shirts and jeans fitting? :ohhh:

Have you gotten to that point where you're depressed about losing all your favorite shirts? :lolbron:

I'm just playing, but personally I was kinda down about losing my flyest shyt when I went through the weight loss thing. Buying a new wardrobe was a gift and a curse.

Either way I know you're gonna make it all the way through.:wow:
Yeah some of the shorts I copped already feeling looser. Imma be sad to let them go.

Shirts fit much better but imma be sad 2 let them go :-(

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In the past 2 weeks I've had

Burger and fries from 5 Guys
2 slices and a Coke from sbarros.

It's the point now where even my cheat meals are small portions and sometimes I skip them. I don't crave as much although for some reason I've had cravings yesterday and the day before for like more food but nothing unhealthy.

I actually drove by a 5 guys like 2 months ago and said I'd try them again. I've never been a huge fan but just once I want to have it and he like :ohhh:i get it, I see why people like it so much.....

I eat regular portions like a piece of fish (fresh, not fried) and vegetables no more or bigger than my hand and cheating to me nowadays is more like have 2 or three servings or another piece of fish.

What weight are you trying to get down to and where are you now? How tall are you?

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
Shirts fitting you right when you get ya chest/shoulders/arms right :wow:

Soccer kit was looking lovely on me :mjcry:

:ufdup:Don't neglect ya legs either b. Chicken look is :huhldup:

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
27 In 6 Weeks? You Must Be A Big Boy lol

Edit: This Was Posted On The 4th So 27lbs In Less Than A Month?
Yeah I'm a big nikka lol

But I'm tall so I look thinner quickly.

Spoke to my doctor and trainer and I'm losing weight fast but as long as I don't underneath or feel weak and sick I'm good.

Before and after pics soon come :youngsabo:

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
I actually drove by a 5 guys like 2 months ago and said I'd try them again. I've never been a huge fan but just once I want to have it and he like :ohhh:i get it, I see why people like it so much.....

I eat regular portions like a piece of fish (fresh, not fried) and vegetables no more or bigger than my hand and cheating to me nowadays is more like have 2 or three servings or another piece of fish.

What weight are you trying to get down to and where are you now? How tall are you?
I'm 6 foot 2

I eat 4 meals a day. Each are between 350 to 500 calories.

Tomorrow I can get a cheat meal :blessed:

I don't eat as much anymore because my stomach shrunk so smaller portions keep me full

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
@RawDro

How them shirts and jeans fitting? :ohhh:

Have you gotten to that point where you're depressed about losing all your favorite shirts? :lolbron:

I'm just playing, but personally I was kinda down about losing my flyest shyt when I went through the weight loss thing. Buying a new wardrobe was a gift and a curse.

Either way I know you're gonna make it all the way through.:wow:
I can fit 2x shirts now. Shopping is so much easier.:blessed:

It used to be hard to find stuff cause I was right in the middle between regular sizes and big and tall.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Yoooo me too!

I hates big and tall shirts because the sides were always too wide for my build. I was in that weird middle ground stage.

But I was still able to fit 3xl slim fits from regular stores.

I can wear 2xls now.

I actually just mailed all my 3xls to my this morning

It used to be hard to find stuff cause I was right in the middle between regular sizes and big and tall.

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

Yoooo me too!

I hates big and tall shirts because the sides were always too wide for my build. I was in that weird middle ground stage.

But I was still able to fit 3xl slim fits from regular stores.

I can wear 2xls now.

I actually just mailed all my 3xls to my this morning
The story of our lives :mjcry:

nikka we made it :blessed:

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
I dropped 40 now!

2 inches off my waist!!

3 inches off my chest!!!!!

1 inches off my arms!!!!

This brazy.... switch that my diet and I actually started eating more because I had a little star for about 2 weeks and eating more extra is making me lose more weight I don't understand but I know my body now