Lost 41 lbs since July 8 ... come in here and talk to me

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Is it?

Honestly you are making it harder on yourself. Stressing everyday about the scale isn't "working" IMO.

That said, do what you think is best but logging everything until you have a good baseline for data never hurts.
Yeah. I get it. I'm gonna try. Thanks for the advice.:cheers:

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Good shyt OP.

Trying to lose weight myself.

Down 25 so far.

Man it's a struggle. Stepping on that scale everyday I go through so many damn emotions.

fukked up and went to golden coral last night and smashed out. This morning at the gym I weighed myself and I had gained a pound. I know I can lose it cause I've done it before, but man you feel the depression/regret when that scale tells you :ufdup:

Gonna do a double today to make up for it, then steer clear of any buffets for a while.
Same happened to me.
Are bad yesterday
Depressed today

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I've been slowly working my way down since beginning of July. But I've only gone down 6 lbs. Lowest was 8 lbs. But I'm hoping to get down to 9 lbs to 10 lbs by the end of the month.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm usually not a hoe but I only did 1/3rd of my workout today. It was an outdoor workout but I kept getting distracted. Sun was in my eyes, bees kept coming out from this place, it was very hot and I was sweating like hell after only 8 mins plus I had to shower and go to work. Lesson of the day. If the plan is to workout, shower then go to work then I need to just go to work, workout shower then work.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Weighed in today and I'm down 3 lbs since last week!

I'll probably start coasting around 2 lbs per week pretty soon but lets go!!!

I'm ready brehs

I can fit shirts I haven't worn since 1.5 to 2 years ago.

I saw my doctor yesterday and he was in shock lol

Only downside is my trainer went back to grad school so now I got a younger guy and we are trying to learn each other:manny:

My squats and deadlifts are in point brehs.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
I'm also down to one cheat meal per week brehs. But I'm pretty soon gonna cut that out too.

Might just stick to one or two a month.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
I was stressing cause I thought my weight didn't drop this week but I lost 3 lbs.

I also am all about protein even more now that I understand macronutrients. I educated the fukk out of myself :russ:

Sunday starts week 7 of my new lifestyle:wow:

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Before and after pic my nikka. Good shyt tho bro bro, I'm telling you that shyt is euphoric once you see the results from working out. shyt just makes you go out and get that. Are you tryna put on muscle too? @RawDro
I'm not ready for that before and after picture just yet but I will and yes I'm trying to put on muscle too I lift weights as well so I'm doing both turning fat to muscle and losing fat

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
@RawDro

How them shirts and jeans fitting? :ohhh:

Have you gotten to that point where you're depressed about losing all your favorite shirts? :lolbron:

I'm just playing, but personally I was kinda down about losing my flyest shyt when I went through the weight loss thing. Buying a new wardrobe was a gift and a curse.

Either way I know you're gonna make it all the way through.:wow:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm also down to one cheat meal per week brehs. But I'm pretty soon gonna cut that out too.

Might just stick to one or two a month.

What do you consider a cheat meal? Something wild like burgers fries and a milkshake or half a pizza?

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
What do you consider a cheat meal? Something wild like burgers fries and a milkshake or half a pizza?

In the past 2 weeks I've had

Burger and fries from 5 Guys
2 slices and a Coke from sbarros.

It's the point now where even my cheat meals are small portions and sometimes I skip them. I don't crave as much although for some reason I've had cravings yesterday and the day before for like more food but nothing unhealthy.