Lost 41 lbs since July 8 ... come in here and talk to me

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
I eat 1800-2000 calories per day. One or two cheat meals on weekends but I still stay within my calories limit.

I do 60 minutes of cardio 5 days per week.

I see a trainer to lift weights etc twice a week. (Deadlifts, squats, etc)

I aim for 10,000 to 12,000 steps per day.

15,000 steps on weekends.

I'm so happy and I can feel the difference.

I can never go back to my old ways of eating Strombolis and pizzas for lunch. Mcdonalds for dinner. Skipping breakfast.

I was probably eating like 4000 to 6000 calories a day :scust:

I burn 900-1000 calories per day when doing cardio which is almost a 1 lb per week.

I have a 1500 calories deficit when eating daily so that's like 3 lbs per week give or take any slip ups

:blessed:

Last edited:

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Damn props. What type of cardio are you doing? How's your knees?:ld:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Good shyt OP.

Trying to lose weight myself.

Down 25 so far.

Man it's a struggle. Stepping on that scale everyday I go through so many damn emotions.

fukked up and went to golden coral last night and smashed out. This morning at the gym I weighed myself and I had gained a pound. I know I can lose it cause I've done it before, but man you feel the depression/regret when that scale tells you :ufdup:

Gonna do a double today to make up for it, then steer clear of any buffets for a while.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Stop weighing yourself everyday and save your self the mind-fukk.
Good shyt OP.

Down 25 so far.

Man it's a struggle. Stepping on that scale everyday I go through so many damn emotions.

fukked up and went to golden coral last night and smashed out. This morning at the gym I weighed myself and I had gained a pound. I know I can lose it cause I've done it before, but man you feel the depression/regret when that scale tells you :ufdup:

Gonna do a double today to make up for it, then steer clear of any buffets for a while.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Good shyt OP.

Down 25 so far.

Stop weighing yourself everyday and save your self the mind-fukk.

Yeah breh, what @The ADD said don't do it everyday. Choose the beginning of your week, mines is mondays. Every Monday I weigh myself.

Therefore the rest of your week you can stay motivated and just focus on working out. It's going to sound dumb but keep a diary.

My app has a notes section. Just keep it simple. What worked today? What didn't work?

I might put something like "was really sore, changed foot positions and all pain went away" or "was tired today, used 10 x 10's to keep heart rate up" .

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yeah breh, what @The ADD said don't do it everyday. Choose the beginning of your week, mines is mondays. Every Monday I weigh myself.

Therefore the rest of your week you can stay motivated and just focus on working out. It's going to sound dumb but keep a diary.

My app has a notes section. Just keep it simple. What worked today? What didn't work?

I might put something like "was really sore, changed foot positions and all pain went away" or "was tired today, used 10 x 10's to keep heart rate up" .
I got too much anxiety about whether what I'm doing is working or not.

"What if I wait a whole week to weigh myself and I didn't lose anything or even worse I gained?" Is what I'm always worried about.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

"What if I wait a whole week to weigh myself and I didn't lose anything or even worse I gained?" Is what I'm always worried about.

That's exactly what a diary /journal is for. No matter what your goal is you gotta know what you've done so you know where to continue to go. You don't have to put statements and questions. It can be as simple as: bicep curls 12 x 20lb, 10 x 25lb, 8 x 30lb, 6 x 35lb.

Time and weight is easy to remember in that if your doing cardio you can probably remember you went 15 mins, 30 mins etc. You can probably remember what weight you lifted, but then remembering reps, sets and weight, you start to mix shyt up in your head.

If you have the data all you have to do is change the numbers. Increase or decrease the reps or weight.

Use your experience as your motivation. Say you start today and complete the workout. Tomorrow think about how well you did yesterday and that today is day 2. Repeat that throughout the week. Then when you get to the end of the week think how good you did to complete the week and look forward to next week. Next thing you know you'll be a month in looking back at your progress then two months , 3 months, 6 months etc. It's self sustaining motivation.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

That sounds like you don't have a defined plan. What you eat and how your train should be fairly set. If you weigh everyday you are going to be chasing variables you can't fully quantify or control.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That sounds like you don't have a defined plan. What you eat and how your train should be fairly set. If you weigh everyday you are going to be chasing variables you can't fully quantify or control.
You're right, I don't.

It's working for me though. I'm not really a diary/structure type person.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
You're right, I don't.

It's working for me though. I'm not really a diary/structure type person.
Is it?

Honestly you are making it harder on yourself. Stressing everyday about the scale isn't "working" IMO.

That said, do what you think is best but logging everything until you have a good baseline for data never hurts.