Los Angeles school board votes to ban smartphones

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Bruh, my girl's sister has a 4 yr old and she pacifies him with a tablet and that all that lil nikka do ALL day is sit at the table and watch youtube videos and Disney plus and wonders why he has behavior problems. If he don't have his tablet or if she takes it away he throws a tantrum... most disgusting shyt I ever seen from a little boy. He's well on his way to being one of them smartphone zombies that they're trying to prevent.

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
Bruh, my girl's sister has a 4 yr old and she pacifies him with a tablet and that all that lil nikka do ALL day is sit at the table and watch youtube videos and Disney plus and wonders why he has behavior problems. If he don't have his tablet or if she takes it away he throws a tantrum... most disgusting shyt I ever seen from a little boy. He's well on his way to being one of them smartphone zombies that they're trying to prevent.
Yep, I know a chick like that. Her daughter is 9 years old and cries for over an hour straight if her mom takes the tablet from her
:gucci:the kid might be too far gone. I don't even know of any toddlers that cry and scream for over an hour straight

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Tablets bought to serve as substitute parents :francis:

This is worse than kids being raised by 'stray dogs'..and we can all see it.
Lazy unconcerned modern parenting :snoop:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Yep, I know a chick like that. Her daughter is 9 years old and cries for over an hour straight if her mom takes the tablet from her
:gucci:the kid might be too far gone. I don't even know of any toddlers that cry and scream for over an hour straight

And the kid can't even read or write but he can navigate youtube :snoop:
Tablets bought to serve as substitute parents :francis:

This is worse than kids being raised by 'stray dogs'..and we can all see it.
Lazy unconcerned modern parenting :snoop:

Yeah, and honestly I told my girl that if she was anything like her sister I would not be with her because I'll be damned if I have a kid that cries until they get what they want. Cocomelon ain’t lay down and make no kids.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Always wondered how you kept running through all these books!
:russ:
I try to prioritize reading instead of doom scrolling and trying to find something to watch when I'm home, also. It doesn't hurt that I'm messing with someone who is a big reader, so that also keeps reading on my mind