Lori Harvey Explains Why She Dates on Her 'Terms': 'I Almost Got Married Very Young'

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Honestly, she moves like a woman that grew up rich, privileged and spoiled by her father. And someone who know she has countless options. Think they call it Princess syndrome.

Most women at any age would be happy to be the WAG of a star athlete. Or would happily be Baby Mama number 20 for Future. Or would sell their entire family to get a ring from an A-List actor.

Good for her.

Whether she'll look back on here choices with satisfaction or regret 10 years from now remains to be seen though.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
She about to be the new Amber Rose or Nicki. These women start high then eventually date at the bottom 😂 Ain't nothing to celebrate. She foolish for not cashing out now. Black folks with this delayed adulthood bullshyt. This is not empowerment.

BW are the worst at cashing out.

You’re suppose to get picked at 18-25 lol

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
She didn't wait and settle down to get that baby in her by future, they only pull this finding myself shyt with nice guys.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
IDGAF about what anyone says that’s a beautiful woman … and her voice sounds like Stacey Dash … does it get any better …

And if this offends you …. I say this knowing that your girls body count is probably higher than hers …

Olmec

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Hidden Temple
why are some people saying she doesn't want to rush into marriage and bigging her up?

she's 25, not 18. if they were in love and dating long term why not get married?

if you don't want to feel "rushed" stop being in committed relationships and just hoe around. it's a waste of time for the other person.