Lord of The Rings: Rings of Power TV Series - Season 2 (August. 29. 2024/Official Thread)

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
I'm not feeling the orc's being red pilled labour union workers tbh. A little bytching like in LOTR is fine but they're making it a main plot point.

Overall I think it's fire though.

They're making it obvious sauron is going to turn the orcs on Adar like he did to him. Then sauron's gonna Logan Roy them.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
S1E6

He ain't no Legolas but Arondir putting in that work :ehh:

But...

jadakiss-its.gif

Cuz he struggling on Give Me A Balanced Experienced mode right now. Don't know what he gon do when the sliders go up to Give Me God Of War mode :mjpls: .

Played dem mfs & made em kill dey own :mjcry: .

Should've just tried to juke these mfs til the sun came out :francis: .

These Namor's or Roman Numeral people or whoever got to Middle Earth fast as fukk :dahell:

Lord Halbrand---The King In Da Souf! :damn:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
S1E6

He ain't no Legolas but Arondir putting in that work :ehh:

But...

jadakiss-its.gif

Cuz he struggling on Give Me A Balanced Experienced mode right now. Don't know what he gon do when the sliders go up to Give Me God Of War mode :mjpls: .

Played dem mfs & made em kill dey own :mjcry: .

Should've just tried to juke these mfs til the sun came out :francis: .

These Namor's or Roman Numeral people or whoever got to Middle Earth fast as fukk :dahell:

Lord Halbrand---The King In Da Souf! :damn:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just finished watching ep 7.

The Great Deceiver is 2-2 in tricking elves to do his bidding :banderas:. Didn't have to do ol elf girl like that though.

Elron sneaking in that Galandriel kiss to give her an assist:youngsabo:

The night-time battle scenes really popped on my TV. Especially the fire effects, looked incredible.

Adar is a compelling figure, but his focus on Sauron I'm guessing will be his downfall. Still had the coldest line this episode.

"My children have endured cruelties your bravest couldn't bare to hear spoken aloud"

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
S1E8

Not the homie Sadoc. Nobody goes off trail and nobody walks alone :mjcry:

Ain't no way The Stranger is Sauron tho sir his Gandalf lookin' ahh
full

Hol up. "I'm good"
full

Halbrand u sneaky nicca

point-laugh.gif

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
House of Dragons is far and above better than this....even with the woke nonsense, it performed better, while staying true to the source material...albeit Damon being a bit too maniacal, I'll take it. The Diaphram of Power is a travesty, Tolkien doing cartwheels in his grave.

I wonder how many people still feel like this with the way HOTD S2 went and the backlash it caught lol.

Don't really care to compare the two but it's interesting how so much of the beginning of this thread basically was on sum underlying PS/Xbox ish wit people tryna pit the 2 against one another.

I almost even fell for the okey doke but this show is rounding out nicely for the most part :ehh:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
S2E2

Sauron be playin' these mfs like a fiddle. I don't know why Galdriel didn't tell Celebrimbor & Elrond right then and there she suspects breh of being Sauron when she told them not to treat with him no more last season lol. And do these mfs now have Owls or Ravens? Where dem unanswered letters going da king sending---guessing they're getting intercepted.

Dat mf a messenger from Valar alright :troll: .

Wonder when we gon see young bul Theo & if they gon age em up at all cuz how long it take to make all dese damn rings...

I see dis mf Elrond always been a dikk :martin: