Lord of The Rings: Rings of Power TV Series - Season 2 (August. 29. 2024/Official Thread)

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
S2E3

Not my favorite episode. That whole coronation with the Queen & the eagle was silly. The pacing wit Annatar, his elf bytch, and the dwarves is a lil off.

And Isildur is a whole heaux. Mf been useless since he walked on screen.

Estrid ass fine as hell tho :banderas:

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Thread kinda quiet….not a good sign
Fam.....I spent like two weeks trying to finish Episode 3. Ether that, or I'd fall asleep on the joints and have to start over. This week's episode was 🔥 though
Durin will come! :blessed:
Durin will come? :jbhmm:

Durin will come!!!! :damn::sadbron:
:wow: Elrond's man just looked at him (was that the High King?) and said let's go.

They did my dog Arondir dirty. Adar out there whupping shyt. The show hasn't done a great job of showing how the rings have power. Or maybe I just fell asleep on that part

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
S2, E6

This mf Elendil tryna be on his Ned Stark shyt. He would've fit right into Winterfell
full

These Numenor mfs need to get it together smh. Trial by eagles and Animals from Atlantis, and now this bih queen again cuz she survived? :dead:

King During trippin' off that ring fent :mjpls:

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
Pretty good but I thought gandalf didn't come this early and Sauron had the one ring before celebrimbor died.

Would have been more interesting to have fresh wizards instead of the gandalf/saruman arc.

I was really surprised how the scale looked so small. Like the orc army never looked over 100 and at the end, the elf leaders were looking down at a couple handfuls of people.

They telegraphed the Adar ending too much.

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
I'm not feeling the orc's being red pilled labour union workers tbh. A little bytching like in LOTR is fine but they're making it a main plot point.

Overall I think it's fire though.

They're making it obvious sauron is going to turn the orcs on Adar like he did to him. Then sauron's gonna Logan Roy them.

Adar's top orc must have died feeling like:

tenor.gif