Lord of The Rings: Rings of Power TV Series - Season 2 (August. 29. 2024/Official Thread)

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
If Friday's episode is even half as decent as the first three were (mostly excellent to me) then this pulls ahead of HotD for me :ehh:

What a time to be alive :banderas:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This show is aight, but i feel like it suffers from the same thing the movies did. lot's of wheel spinning and super slow plot progression. I'm liking how they're expanding on the whole lore of Lord of the Rings, but move these stories along please. I don't have any other complaints.
:russ: They are thou alot of the events your seeing in the show take anywhere between 100s to 1000s years to pop off the people behind the show have condensed timeline so the big events pop off sooner than they would have in the books this show is basic on which have make alot a book stans:pacspit:at this show for condensing the timeline of events.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Its not that bad man, elf breh is actually Latina or something not black,,,
Thats what he said in a interview :whoa:
Dude looks like former mlb player A Rod.

170px-A-Rod2_adjusted.jpg

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
More filler and world building. Did it really need to take 3 episodes for the harfoots to start to migrate?

Lets see if episode 4 is any better

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
anfb496kimn91.jpg

#Dragonsgang send their regards.
:mjlol: I chuckled, but that's unnecessary! The more fantasy the better!

Also if you're a black nerd, having blacks in Middle Earth- probably the most iconic fictional world in the anglosphere, THE British mythology... Well, it could be a very big deal to you and worth your support for that alone.

Thrones doesn't have that cache. The Witcher (which I really liked) doesn't either. Not even Harry Potter has the weight that LOTR has. And HP is up there!

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
Also if you're a black nerd
I am white and I don't like it because I am racist :troll:

Nah I never liked L.O.T.R. but I don't hate it. I'm just a G.O.T. soldier and that meme was piff. Had to do it to Lex Luthor lookin ass.