Lord Jamar gives Dr Umar game on how to start a School... f*ckery ensues

LiIZaneFan1978

2PAC BACK
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pardon my ignorance friends, but what exactly is Umar's school going to be specializing in? There's already a ton of schools and teachers out here, so what demand is he seeking to satisfy with his school?

bro this dude umar has said the school is gonna have everything from a gun club to a pilots school, a 99% raw vegan menu, a gift shop, bookstore, restaurant, non alcoholic sports bar, basketball tournaments, you name it.

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
Umar is such a clown! "I'm not interested in people, I'm interested in donors brotha" :dead:
WellinformedJauntyFoxhound-max-1mb.gif

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Umar has to be on his last legs because he's doing interviews

I saw he's moving to podcasting and selling subscriptions for his true believers.

I can't see how anyone could have watched this and come away with the conclusion that Umar was ever serious about opening this school. He's not.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
It's been too many years. Jalen Rose and Lebron opened their schools with the quickness. Umar claims he owns the property and the donations were almost a million and he has NOTHING to show for it. Ain't even hire some mexicans to put fresh drywall on the shyt for presentation purposes.
6 years in and this nikka saying he meeting with the HVAC guy this weekend :dead:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Umar has to be on his last legs because he's doing interviews
Lecture circuit gigs dried up due to covid. The person who airs him out all the time has given him some recent notoriety. He's a hot topic, and these platforms need content and cater to hot topics.
Both sides benefit. They get viewership, he gets to increase his profile and base of supporters.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Edit: watched a little more . The problem is he thinks too highly of himself . No everybody don’t know you breh . Yes it is your responsibility to properly convey your school vision . He wants people to donate the money & believe In him but doesn’t show the donors any respect.

His answer was a typical YTer deflection. Again, outside of echo chamber fans, these dudes can't address real world questions.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Dude got so defensive you know he's scamming or he fukked off all the money :dead:

I wouldn't say he is scamming. He's just arrogant and doesn't know how to humble himself.

I've encountered people like that in the community and they stay not moving because they keep pushing people away.

I don't think they're out to rob people but they're definitely driven by their messiah complex.